No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are awesome [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION], your painting & shading is really nice. LOL that cat in the plantpot too

Comment

Got a big box of toys from Jungle Japan. Managed to make it through without customs which is a big surprise.

Comment

Stop everything and look at this - https://www.favorgk.com/products/mec...32252679684166

Comment

He's so angry, I love it!

Got this for Christmas and its amazing!

Comment

Got a couple of the Muramasa figures on the cheap. Lovely figures and I've been after them for a while.

Comment

New arrival for me this week
              1/6 Scale Ichigo Kurasaki from Bleach by Game Toys & it's freaking amazing

As you'll notice the body comes in bits & no head they ship separately in the smaller box... apparently it's to avoid copyright issues or some **** lol

I absolutely love this figure
              One of my best purchases in a long time, have wanted a figure of this quality ever since I started watching the Anime & this is everything & at an amazing price point as well
              Hopefully see some more characters from them soon (Hollow Ichigo has been teased as well already)

Neil

Comment

Breaking News on the Toy News Playground– Playmates is adding Jet Jaguar and Burning Godzilla to its (presumably Spring?) 2021 toy lineup. This is super exciting because there hasn’t be…

"This is super exciting because there hasn’t been an affordable/commercially released Jet Jaguar figure created in the US since… maybe even ever."

Comment

They could have used the right Godzilla, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    They could have used the right Godzilla, at least.
                    Just the standard packaging:

Comment

These look great! Do we know when they will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        These look great! Do we know when they will be available?
                        They're not officially confirmed yet, so I don't know.

The other Godzilla figures got slated, but that JJ looks great for the money.

I really don't want to spend £100+ on the X-Plus JJ figure!

Comment

Comment

My Ectotron Afterlife arrived today too, now 2x for the Ecto and Delorean so will display nicely

Comment

So you doing one in alt mode and one in robot mode? Nice.

I have one of each and already feel guilty/nerdy/childish!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                So you doing one in alt mode and one in robot mode? Nice.

I have one of each and already feel guilty/nerdy/childish!
                                Why guilty & childish??

Nerdy is fine but why would you feel the other 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X