Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was sorting the cupboard out earlier & dug these out

Been thinking I might actually put these ones up for sale as they don't really fit anymore as I'm not collecting the Diaclone or G2 stuff anymore

Neil

Comment

Why is Loudpedal in black and white?

Comment

Something to do with being a Diaclone version

Did the same with Tigertracks & Silverstreak too

Can't remember if there were any others they did now though

Neil

Comment

Oh, interesting. I didn’t know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Oh, interesting. I didn’t know that.
            The weird thing is they haven't done it with any other Diaclone repaints...I checked & all the others have proper colour boxes -

Road Rage
            Clampdown
            Cordon
            Delta Magnus
            Spinout
            Bluestreak

All full colour, so I have no idea why these ones were singled out

Neil

Comment

That is very strange. Were these the first three Diaclone ones? Maybe they were going to go black and white and then changed their minds.

Comment

No the first was Tigertracks then Silverstreak & Loudpedal was last but between all of those many of the others were released as well so they just randomly added the Loudpedal & Silverstreak boxes in amongst them lol

It's a very strange decision lol

Neil

Comment

Yeah, that’s very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Yeah, that’s very odd.
                    Still does break up all the fancy full colour stuff with some arty versions

Neil

Comment

2 new arrivals this week

First up one for my brothers SH Figuarts Dragonball Z collection in the form of Bardock

And then one for me... Katsuki Bakugo from the revoltech Amazing Yamaguch My Hero Academia line

Another quality figure with an absolute butt load of Accessories

Neil

Comment

Because I had no faith that Granzella would deliver the Kickstarter version of R-Type Final 2 before normal retailers, I preordered the Japanese version of the game, which came with a metal model of the R-9A. Cool! I love the R-9A design and I've never assembled anything from this model line.
                        But after three afternoons and evenings I had to give up on it. This is hands down the hardest kit I've tried to assemble. Instructions aren't particularly clear in some steps, and you are required to be very precise in how to bend the componentes; you also need to secure pieces by flattening/twisting pegs, and there are a lot of minute details that would put a Perfect Grade to shame.
                        It's a beautiful-looking model, with tons of details, but way too complicated...not to mention that I didn't have any tool dedicated to this kind of material, I had a pair of pliers but not for fine detail.
                        Some shots of the unfinished model, consisting of a quarter of a Force device, a cockpit, and about half of centre fuselage.

Comment

Big Bad Toy Store have a 1k Mai Shiranui statue available for preorder:

Comment

I feel this needs to be seen by everyone.

Comment

"Hold it guys, I've just had an idea for Transformers VI"

Comment

Real Grade Zeong. Had a lot of fun building this not-so-little thing, tons of moving parts and small details that are unfortunately lost within the model, like a red metal wire that has to be curled around the main thruster's top side.

Comment

Working...
                                X