X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Lol it's easy to get distracted by the Stunticons...they are awesome

Which Countach bots you got so far?
    Do I have the power to tempt you with a G2 Sideswipe that I'm never going to display

Neil
    Sideswipe G1, Crackup and Sunstreaker.
    PM me your G2 Sideswipe price as I've been naughty and gone the KO route.

Love the way it's the same car, but three different ways to transform.

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]

"It is exciting to announce that Flame Toys will take a step and moving to Super Robot War !!!!
      The 1st project will be [Kuro Kara Krui] Alteisen !!! Stay Tuned for the next SRW !!! Hope to make you surprise again !"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Sideswipe G1, Crackup and Sunstreaker.
        PM me your G2 Sideswipe price as I've been naughty and gone the KO route.

Love the way it's the same car, but three different ways to transform.
        Ah the best ones

You ok if I message you on that there Tweeter ting?
        I have all the pics on my phone & much easier to send them to you on there

Neil

Comment

"What do you mean, I'm buying a Nerf gun? I have no interest in buying a Nerf guuuu... HOLEEE SMOKES!"

NERF LMTD is a premium, fan targeted line from NERF that brings to life some of the most iconic items from entertainment and video games. “I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU TO A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE…” Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the iconic ALIENS film with the NERF LMTD ALIENS M41-A Pulse Blaster, capturing authentic deta

NERF LMTD ALIENS M41-A Blaster
          Pre-order by 10/31/2021

Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice
          Payment will be collected once item is ready to ship

NERF LMTD is a premium, fan targeted line from NERF that brings to life some of the most iconic items from entertainment and video games.

“I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU TO A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE…”

Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the iconic ALIENS film with the NERF LMTD ALIENS M41-A Pulse Blaster, capturing authentic details inspired by the equipment of the film’s Colonial Marine Corps.

• Captures the look of the iconic M41-A Pulse Blaster, with Power Loader inspired design and dual-blasting action
          • Features an electronic dart counter and movie-accurate blasting sounds
          • Measures over two feet long (28 inches) and comes fully assembled in premium packaging, perfect for display
          • Select from fully-motorized fly-wheel Elite or pump-action Mega dart blasting
          • Requires 4x 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included). Eyewear recommended (not included).

Includes: blaster, 10 Elite darts, 3 Mega darts, and instructions

Ages 8 and up

TM & © 20th Century Studios

TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
          WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 17-08-2021, 14:48.

Comment

X-Transbots are on fire at the moment!

Comment

The MX24 is really nice.

Comment

New 3rd party Transformer get this week

Fans Hobby Ace Hitter which is their take on G1 mini Headmaster Siren

This is the third in the line so far & completes my trio

One day I might actually open them

Neil

Comment

3D-printed Timberwolf is starting to take shape, from the bottom-up.

I don't know why but the pelivis always shows layering no matter how I rotate it, and I've printed several iterations of it. Maybe it's the exporter program. Who knows.

Shoulders and upper arms are modular.
                  Tomorrow I'll print for the first time one fore arm. The upper torso requires a bit of work to make some detailing lines more evident and remove the faceted look.

Comment

Just discovered that Playmobil have given us a spiritual successor to Dino Riders & this is awesome

Neil

Comment

I finally picked up Gigawatt, the Back to the Future Transformer. Got to admit, I'm a bit disappointed it doesn't have any autobot insignia anywhere and would have especially loved the classic heat-sensitive sticker. It would have been lovely.

That aside, it's a bit of a revelation because, sure, it's not as polished or intricate as the Masterpiece series obviously but, actually, I think I already like this better than my Masterpiece Transformers. I could transform it after doing it just once with the instructions and I'm already handling it way more than the fiddly and delicate-feeling Masterpiece ones. I wouldn't have predicted this but I actually like that it's more of a toy. I might have to look into what other similar Transformers are out there right now.

Comment

I still haven't opened mine! :O

There's a definite difference in the Masterpiece figures and these ones that are deisgned to cope with younger hands mauling them.

Transformed the Ghostbusters one yesterday, no problem, but had to watch a video to do Sunstreaker afterwards!

The Masterpiece figures are astonishing feats of engineering, though.

Oooh, Transform Element Prime is about £50 on Show-Z Store if enough people pre-order it:

Comment

Sunstreaker is needlessly complex. Looks amazing though. It is pretty incredible.

Comment

It's like they went "Yeah, it looks just like the actual car and it looks just like the cartoon, with a completely different transformation sequence from the other identical car, but let's add opening doors and bonnet and the ability to hide the massive exhaust ports on the back?"

Just phenomenal stuff.

Comment

Yep. The latest Bumblebee is in the same league, albeit with some awkward stuff going on around the back of the feet. And they are amazing display pieces and the engineering is mindblowing. But I don't touch them much because transforming them is a bit of an ordeal. That's why being able to just play with this one, even transforming him while I'm on calls, barely looking, is actually really nice.

Comment

I picked up Ectotron and, once again, no Autobot insignia anywhere in spite of the character having one in the comic that came with the toy. I wonder if there is a licensing reason behind this? Anyway, lack of insignia aside, it’s a good one. Looks perfect in car form. Robot form isn’t bad at all too.

Comment

Working...
                                X