No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been waiting for this chogokin for what feels like forever but it's finally released & here. Worth the wait as it's so nice, they really did a great job filling it full of little touches weighs a ton as well as the shell is all diecast metal. You can transform the mecha into a vehicle, it also has rocket fists that fire when you press the little levers on the arms and you can load on the ghosts & fire them as weapons. I don't buy many figures nowadays unless it's something that really catches my eye.

There's a little dial around the back to make the mechas eyes change so he can wink, there's also a button to make the seat in the cockpit pop up launching pacman in the process. Not sure if that's intentional or not lol.

So many little pacman details like the detailing on the inside

Even the little levers have pacman heads on them

and the feet

The ghosts can be mounted but i don't want to fire them as i don't want the lovely paintjob on them getting chipped.

They have some type of pearlescent sheen to the painjobs on the ghosts you can see it most on pinky.

So pleased little pacman got some great figures released for him, not something that happens often. Would love some form of gattai mecha like my chogokin doraemon one where they could have a pile of namco characters that all bolt together to make one huge pacman mecha.

Comment

That looks really lovely! Lots of nice details.

Comment

Yeah, that's amazing and one of my fave videogame characters in giant mech form!

Comment

Totally worth the £41 he cost from amazon jpn

Comment

Any extra import or postage fees?

That's fantastic!

I like the look of the Pac-Man figure you also got.

Comment

Yeah there's extra costs as that was just the retail price on amazon japan before i sent it to tenso. Was about £60 in postage for all the stuff i got together in the latest import thread pic, this thing been the main reason for a chunk of that postage thanks to it been diecast. Although saying that ems shipping is never cheap although it balances out as i never pay import tax as i make sure i edit the declaration form on tenso to always be under the limit AAAAALWAYS

Comment

Totally unrelated question: Do you ever leave your back door unlocked when you go out?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Totally unrelated question: Do you ever leave your back door unlocked when you go out?
                  Yes but the place is boobytrapped with trapdoors, i have lined the walls of the pits on the way down with thousands of broken shards of destroyed fifa game disks. When you get caught by one it's a fate worse than death as at the bottom i have a console plugged in with a copy of the game running youll have wished you had died before you get to the bottom

Comment

I don't like the use of the word "you" in that statement.
                    I can't believe you think I'd burgle you!
                    Notes defense systems...

I've said it before though, I'd be like a wide-eyed kid going around your place looking at all your wonderful stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I don't like the use of the word "you" in that statement.
                      I can't believe you think I'd burgle you!
                      Notes defense systems...

I've said it before though, I'd be like a wide-eyed kid going around your place looking at all your wonderful stuff!
                      If you're ever around the leeds way you are always welcome to pop over for a gaming session/oogle (my work shifts permitting)

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        If you're ever around the leeds way you are always welcome to pop over for a gaming session/oogle (my work shifts permitting)
                        Thanks man, that's really kind.
                        I'll definitely take you up on that offer one day and I'll bring my white museum curator's gloves when opening the display cases!

Comment

New figure get today Storm Collectibles Darkstalkers Demitri

Looking to the next release from the line now

Neil

Comment

Oh lovely! I have some Darkstalkers figures buried in a box from what must be 15 years ago or more. This looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Oh lovely! I have some Darkstalkers figures buried in a box from what must be 15 years ago or more. This looks amazing!
                              I think I remember those ones
                              I'll get him out the box at the weekend for some proper pictures for you

Neil

Comment

Nice. I’d love to see the pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X