User Tag List

Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 879596979899 LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 984
  1. #961
    So Hasbro has announced they're making Unicron.

    It's about $575, is over 68cm high, weighs 19lb and is the biggest Transformer toy ever.

    https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...ertron-unicron




    It's an amazing feat of engineering, but I can't help but feel:


  2. #962
    This is always something I wanted as a kid... but seeing it now, it just looks very yellow and plain without panel-lining and weathering. Yeah, it’s cool that it transforms, but a nicely detailed statue would be better.

  3. #963
    Saw this today on Twitter. Fantastic. No shipping to the U.K. (at present) so I read?

  4. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post
    Saw this today on Twitter. Fantastic. No shipping to the U.K. (at present) so I read?
    Yeah it's a US/Canada only thing
    Needs to shift something like 8000 pieces via their Hasplus kuckstarter thing to become reality
    So at $575 a piece they want to get $4.6 million out of him before they commit to release

    I'm still not sure he's quite big enough
    The recent Titans Returns Fort Max was 23" so at 27" he's only 4" taller than a city bot & with Hasbro recently moving to better scaling in the lines since Combiner Wars I think they needed to hit Unicron up to be around 3ft
    I know it's ridiculous to consider but he doesn't look as imposing when stood next to Fort Max



    Whatever though he is still an impressive feat of engineering but one that will never grace my collection

    Neil

  5. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Yeah it's a US/Canada only thing

    Neil
    BBTS ...

    FedEx International service is available to Canada, Australia, Japan and United Kingdom. Customers in these countries will be notified at the time of shipping if one of these methods is not your default shipping method. All other International destinations will be canceled.

    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/97919


  6. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post
    BBTS ...

    FedEx International service is available to Canada, Australia, Japan and United Kingdom. Customers in these countries will be notified at the time of shipping if one of these methods is not your default shipping method. All other International destinations will be canceled.

    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/97919

    Turned up for Pre-order at TFS-Express today - 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://preorder.tfs-express.com/war-...ons-full_price

    Pretty steep but if you can afford it...do it

    Neil

  7. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Turned up for Pre-order at TFS-Express today - 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://preorder.tfs-express.com/war-...ons-full_price

    Pretty steep but if you can afford it...do it

    Neil
    Heart says yes, head and credit card say ‘have a word with yourself!’

    I’ll be waiting to see in hand video reviews with interest.

  8. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post
    Heart says yes, head and credit card say ‘have a word with yourself!’

    I’ll be waiting to see in hand video reviews with interest.
    Ha ha ha you know the heart rules really

  9. #969
    Master Grade version of the Gundam Barbatos from Iron-blooded Orphans available this November.
    https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/re...e=TOY-GDM-4393

  10. #970
    Catching up on some sweet stuff from SDCC.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...DCC-2019-Booth

    I particularly like this Jaws statue from SD Toys:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •