No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find all that stuff a bit awkward, if I'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I find all that stuff a bit awkward, if I'm honest.
      Yeah not much I find exciting about this line if I'm honest

In other news a new arrival for me today
      1/6 scale Nightwing from the DC Titans series by a company called SoosooToys
      Very impressive to me & somewhat of a bargain in the grand scheme of 1/6 scale figures at £125 delivered

Always wanted a Nightwing figure so hoping this one will look good along with my Christian Bale Batman & can see more from the line joining him in the near future

Neil

Comment

Genuine Night Vigilante.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Genuine Night Vigilante.
          Lol yeah they have to get around the license rights somehow

Not the only one they have fiddled with the name of...
          Their Dick Grayson Robin is called Detective Vigilante, Superboy is Boy of Steel, Gambit is card Dealer & upcoming Jason Todd Robin is Wing Man

Not exactly imaginative but we all know what they should be

Neil

Comment

Looking forward to seeing their Robert Cop.

Comment

I like these Halloween 3 Season of the Witch figs

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Scrolling past that, with no context, you could easily think that's a real person's face! :O

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Scrolling past that, with no context, you could easily think that's a real person's face! :O
                  Lol yeah they are seriously impressive

Neil

Comment

Completed this a while ago... Real Grade Hi-Nu Gundam.
                    Great kit, further cements that RGs are my favourite line for Gunplas now. As typical of redesigns half of the model is take by the legs, torso and head could have been a tad bigger to give the kit better proportions overall. It doesn't come with a base, so you have to use the fuel tanks to keep the model upright.

Comment

So this weekend I've had to self isolate because of having to go in on Monday for a routine Endoscopy & Katie & Chloe are away at Cadbury World so I decided that I'd make use of my spare time & popped up the storage unit last week

And decided to bring back the balance of my Hot Toys figures & my Subbuteo stuff

My Hot Toys Figures I brought back & a quick peek inside the Subbuteo box too

That means my entire Hot Toy / 1/6 scale collection is now at home with me -

Will grab more pictures & pop some up

Neil

Comment

My Sakuna figure arrived! Need to find a good spot for her

Comment

I've been naughty

Kapowtoys are selling the MP10G Ghostbusters Optimus Prime in their sale...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I've been naughty

Kapowtoys are selling the MP10G Ghostbusters Optimus Prime in their sale...
                            He's an awesome figure
                            Mine still boxed but the box alone is damn fine as it doubles as a proton pack

Also new arrivals this week

A new SH Figuarts Dragonball Z figure for my brother's collection Super Saiyan 4 Goku

And started Chloe on my slippery slope this week with her first figure & can see this may get expensive lol
                            Nendoroid Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx

Neil

Comment

Comment

Heads-up for all Gunpla modellers: Bandai Japan is trying to stop Japanese retailers to sell most, if not all, their plastic kits lines (so not just Gundam-related).
                                AmiAmi and Hobbysearch have removed those products from their sites, but HLJ is continuing sales.

Comment

Working...
                                X