Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked this up from Smyths

The style, mould and style very closely matches the F4F Luigi I have so seemed rude not to

Jr1's been getting very deep into his Mario obsession as well so with his birthday on the horizon we've got him this:

He'll want this come Xmas:

Comment

Love these chonky guys.

Comment

Looks like there's a Defensor inbound.

That would make a neat Transformers X Knight Rider figure!

Comment

They're totally going to do that
          Bumblebee is an easy Transformers X Herbie as well

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Love these chonky guys.
            Yeah, I was looking at these sets yesterday. They look great. Very tempted!

Comment

My girlfriend likes Godzilla films. Thinking of getting her a gift on this theme. Perhaps a figure. What cool zilla stuff have you seen that I can get hold of in the next few weeks? Hit me up people.

Metal figures with cool metallic paint down the backplates or something?
              Last edited by charlesr; 16-04-2021, 14:19.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Looks like there's a Defensor inbound.

That would make a neat Transformers X Knight Rider figure!
                If it was HasTak it would be a no-brainer for them only problem is this is a third party bot so we wont be seeing it made into an offical Knightrider, i love the fact that its called Fuzz that's such a cool name for a police car bot.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  My girlfriend likes Godzilla films. Thinking of getting her a gift on this theme. Perhaps a figure. What cool zilla stuff have you seen that I can get hold of in the next few weeks? Hit me up people.

Metal figures with cool metallic paint down the backplates or something?
                  Found something! I got her a couple of prints:

They are based on a famous vintage Japanese drawing of the sea.

Shop: https://www.teepublic.com/it/arte-mu...-hokusai-kaiju

Comment

I got this delivered today.
                    To explain, its Shin-Godzilla in embro state contained in Bakelite. It modeled on the Adam Angel embro from Neon Genesis Evangelion. (Shin-Godzilla and NGE both being by Anno)

Buy Rebor dinosaurs on-line. Everything Dinosaur stocks a huge of dinosaur and prehistoric animal models including Rebor dinosaur models.

Comment

I've only just discovered an even bigger Masterpiece Optimus Prime exists:

My thoughts? Not keen. Personally I feel like in upsizing it they've completely ruined the scaling and design. Feels more like an Aliexpress knock off.

Comment

its got cat ears too for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          its got cat ears too for some reason
                          Catimus Prime

Comment

Ok I want a plushy of that

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Ok I want a plushy of that
                              You'll be pleased to know it looks like it exists...found it on Pinterest but not sure where you'd get one from

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                I got this delivered today.
                                To explain, its Shin-Godzilla in embro state contained in Bakelite. It modeled on the Adam Angel embro from Neon Genesis Evangelion. (Shin-Godzilla and NGE both being by Anno)

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/p...o-in-bakelite/
                                The comments reveal that people don't get the G-2016 reference being Godzilla 2016.
                                That is very cool though. I would have that in my classroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X