No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a gundam thats part clothes iron?

Comment

It looks like when you make that weird hover mech in Armoured Core.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Is that a gundam thats part clothes iron?
        Yes. If you look closely, it's the same clothes iron the girl on Subnautica's cover is using to repel the tentacles.

Comment

New arrival for me today & it's a another 3rd party Transformer one of the Fans Hobby mini Headmasters in the form of Nite Walker (G1 Nightbeat)

Neil

Comment

Some more post for me today & this time it's something a bit out of the ordinary but bloody amazing

To commemorate the fact that Southend were relegated from the Football league for the first time in their history this year I decided to have a custom Subbuteo team commissioned

Decided on having my favourite kit done the Custard Splat from the '97/'98 season & I am so chuffed with how they turned out

The custom box with team sheet is also a lovely touch

Neil

Comment

New addition from the missus for my birthday today

Been after it for ages

Neil

Comment

Figuarts Pacman turned to this morning, bloody adorable and only £12, still waiting for the metal chogokin pacman mecha to be released but thats in a few months time.

Comment

Whoah! Where did you get it for £12?!

Comment

Amazon japan, he was a cheap figure to start with but they reduced the price before release. Crazy you can get something like this for that kind of money yet pap like funko stuff costs way more and is a fraction of the quality.

Comment

I love Pac-Land, so might source one of these!

Comment

Chasing up Zavvi about the Neutrona Wand, 3 weeks since it was supposed to ship and they haven't even bothered to update the orders page let alone post it

Comment

I took a punt a while ago and pre-ordered the Youtooz Banjo-Kazooie figure which arrived today.

Nice figure and box but...the colours look kinda faded despite being in a box with a sleeve box.
                          Overall I like it but don't really intent getting the rest in the Banjo-Kazooie collection

Comment

Dammit, just made me order a Banjo Amiibo

Still getting nowhere with Zavvi, they just keep sending the same automated response. I'm only holding on because the wand is so damned cool

Comment

Zavvi have great stuff but the service is really awkward. It's like dealing with Littlewoods in 1995.

I ordered an amazing Jaws towel from there but it was really crappy (couldn't even be tumble dried and it was so thin that it wouldn't absorb much at all). Waiting for a refund for that. Any day now...

Comment

Yeah they are pretty crap. The Weathering With You UHD set kept getting pushed back, and they didn't bother to update the page or email the people who had ordered it. Eventually they sent it, which, fine, but still it was pretty ridiculously crap communication.

Comment

Working...
                                X