Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, but £125?!

Comment

That is amazing and I want it badly but no sodding way am I paying that much. Hasbro needs to get the Explorer bot individually sold ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        That is amazing and I want it badly but no sodding way am I paying that much. Hasbro needs to get the Explorer bot individually sold ASAP
        im feeling the same about it love the jeep not that fussed for a brown repaint of a Beastwars Megatron, i can see why they have done this though.

Comment

I have the urge to buy another Masterpiece Transformer. I probably won't - I can't justify the price. But I've been spending a lot of time window shopping! It feels mad that they haven't managed to sort out the license to do Jazz - I'm guessing that's the only reason they haven't made him. I still want a Prowl though.

I've been messing around with the ones I have (Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Bumblebee and Tracks) and it's interesting how different they are. It feels like Sideswipe and Tracks were made by one team and Sunstreaker and Bumblebee were made by another. Sideswipe and Tracks are relatively simple and they click together very well in both forms so you're always sure you have the pieces in the right place. Whereas Sunstreaker and Bumbelbee feel needlessly complex and there are many stages where I'm not even sure I'm doing it right - it feels like things have to awkwardly scrape other parts or get pushed to a point where they might break. And both of those share the system of faking parts - so Bumblebee essentially has two car tops, one for car mode and a different one for robot mode even though they are meant to represent the same part. It does look good in robot mode although often only if you look at the front - things get a bit messier round the back.

Anyway, that's just a ramble about the different transformations of old MP Transformers.

Comment

Just by random chance a figure i missed out on freak dropped in price by 8000 yen. I originally had this on preorder but at the time i had to cancel as i couldn't afford it and by the next time i looked it had shot way up in price. Managed to get hold of him for just under 10,000 yen not cheap but one from one of my most loved anime series. At some point neko musume would be nice too but i'll gladly take Kitaro in the meantime as this one is sculpted after the most recent anime.

Comment

Something from the east but not japan (gasp) Wendy Corduroy from Gravity falls fame finally arrived from Russia, another one of Olga's amazing handmade figures added to the collection it's crazy that she sculpts, casts and paints them all herself. My Gravity falls gang is nearly complete, still my favourite western animated show after all these years.

Comment

Orders on Amazon UK for the Transformers x Jurassic Park set are live for those more flush with money than I'm willing to be

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Transformer...5656914&sr=8-1
                  Orders on Amazon UK for the Transformers x Jurassic Park set are live for those more flush with money than I'm willing to be
                  Still not really sure it's much cop to be honest

It's not due until December...could save a bit each month for it?

Neil

Comment

I'm pinning all my hopes on a solo release for the Explorer

Comment

Spotted these on amazon someone been slipping seroids in at the pokemon centres again

Comment

2 new Figuarts Dragonball Z figures arrived yesterday for my brothers collection
                        Got Raditz & Recoome this time

Neil

Comment

I wanted a classic Iron Man to go with my classic Doctor Doom. The 80th anniversary one is best, but seems really rare and expensive, but they've just done a wave with Tony Stark A.I. Iron Man and it's just as good. It's yellow and red rather than gold and metallic red, but I think these two look great on the shelf together like in the Doomquest book.

Comment

Comment

Cute...

But Playmobil is taking the absolute **** at the same time - price is £399.99

Comment

Wow, that’s really nice. I always had a soft spot for Playmobil. A most wholesome toy. Looks like they’re going the way of Lego a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X