Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    The Z'Gok happens to be one of my favourite designs of the original Gundam and even of all series, it's a very unique design completely different from most Mobile Suits.
    Good stuff, hopefully I managed to add some pleasure to your day, you did mine, thanks.

Comment

Picked up a new 3rd party minibot the other day in the form of X-Transbots (not) Windcharger

Not had chance to transform him yet though

Neil

Comment

For the measly sum of 22000 yen plus shipping, this figure of KOS-MOS Re: (the version in Xenoblade Chronicles 2) by GoodSmile can be yours.

Comment

Comment

Comment

^ Fantastic. Had it on pre-order before realising my pre-orders were getting out of hand, and he didn’t make the cut.

Batten down the UK hatches TF nerds. ...

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UK / EU CROWDFUND IN ASSOCIATION WITH HASBRO UK – Please find the terms and conditions here via the official Habro Pulse website – https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-war-for-cybertron-unicron By entering into the crowfund project you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set by Hasbro / Haslab. All money will be passed to Hasbro at the end of the Crowdfunding period on or just after the 10th October 2019. If the project fails to meet the required number of backers your money will be refunded in full including shipping charges if applicable. All figures will ship directly from our warehouse in the United Kingdom on release UK Customers – all taxes are paid and you will incure no further costs after the initial purchase . EU Customers – due to the United Kingdom possibly leaving the European Union in the next 12 months you may be liable to any customs duties levied by your respective country. Cower in fear as you come face to face with the mighty Unicron in his intimidating robot mode, standing at over 27” tall. The legendary fiend moves methodically with more than 50 points of articulation. He sets his intimidating glare on his enemies with movable eyes. With his articulated fingers, he clutches the air menacingly and makes fists full of his infinite fury. He insults pitiful lesser beings through his articulated mouth and grins malevolently with his movable teeth. Convert and bring forth the terrifying planet mode of Unicron, a stunning 30” in diameter. His iconic planet-eating jaws are geared to open so the vicious Planet Eater can devour unassuming worlds. The Chaos Bringer’s imposing presence is amplified by his massive posable planetary rings. To support the substantial weight of the approximate 19-pound villainous planet, Unicron requires a custom stand. Do not be fooled. The premium detail and deco are, indeed, inspired by classic 1986 movie, but it is not, in fact, The Lord of Chaos himself. Find more information here at the official Haslab Crowdfunding website – https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-war-for-cybertron-unicron This item ships in it’s original box.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                ^ Fantastic. Had it on pre-order before realising my pre-orders were getting out of hand, and he didn’t make the cut.

Batten down the UK hatches TF nerds. ...

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/transfor...crowdfund.html
                CHOKING HAZARD: This product may contain small parts. It is not a toy and only suitable for the persons over 15 years old

How TF is anyone gonna choke on that thing LOOOL

It's pretty cool but that thing is screaming out for some panel lining as it looks really cheap without it. I think most formers would look amazing with proper shading i understand that they are toys first so it's why none of them really did but all that detail is wasted when it's all the same shade with no dark detailling. Then again it's the same with gunpla, only when the lining starts do they stop looking like cheap plastic.

Comment

Saturn and Playstation model kits by Bandai.

Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 27-09-2019, 05:27.

Comment

To the lyrics of a Soft Cell song, “Say hello, wave goodbye “ ...

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UK / EU CROWDFUND IN ASSOCIATION WITH HASBRO UK – Please find the terms and conditions here via the official Habro Pulse website – https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-war-for-cybertron-unicron By entering into the crowfund project you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set by Hasbro / Haslab. All money will be passed to Hasbro at the end of the Crowdfunding period on or just after the 10th October 2019. If the project fails to meet the required number of backers your money will be refunded in full including shipping charges if applicable. All figures will ship directly from our warehouse in the United Kingdom on release UK Customers – all taxes are paid and you will incure no further costs after the initial purchase . EU Customers – due to the United Kingdom possibly leaving the European Union in the next 12 months you may be liable to any customs duties levied by your respective country. Cower in fear as you come face to face with the mighty Unicron in his intimidating robot mode, standing at over 27” tall. The legendary fiend moves methodically with more than 50 points of articulation. He sets his intimidating glare on his enemies with movable eyes. With his articulated fingers, he clutches the air menacingly and makes fists full of his infinite fury. He insults pitiful lesser beings through his articulated mouth and grins malevolently with his movable teeth. Convert and bring forth the terrifying planet mode of Unicron, a stunning 30” in diameter. His iconic planet-eating jaws are geared to open so the vicious Planet Eater can devour unassuming worlds. The Chaos Bringer’s imposing presence is amplified by his massive posable planetary rings. To support the substantial weight of the approximate 19-pound villainous planet, Unicron requires a custom stand. Do not be fooled. The premium detail and deco are, indeed, inspired by classic 1986 movie, but it is not, in fact, The Lord of Chaos himself. Find more information here at the official Haslab Crowdfunding website – https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-war-for-cybertron-unicron This item ships in it’s original box.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Full resolution photos: https://imgur.com/a/nX8LxAY

Comment

Great vid b_k.

My observations;

That’s one huge box! Considering that would come inside a shipping box, you’ll literally have your hands full when you received it!
                            Foot pegs give me the cold sweats. I had them on some of my statue’s, and trying to get everything aligned whilst using a bit of force to get them to fit gave me visions of breaking pieces.

That’s one big statue! Looks fantastic and I hope you add more to the line as and when they get released.

Comment

These dark souls models are real sexy. I wish I had the cash to get some. They look really well made. I find some models based on games don't get the attention to detail, but these just excel.

Comment

Working...
                              X