No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever want to see a master gunpla builder?, then watch this not only does he take SD gundam kits that never get the high grade treatment he resculpts them and repaints the effect is amazing and shows just how great you can make any kit look and hilights just how crap my plamo skills are lol but he seems to have a whole studio of tools which i wish i had. You bet your ass i'm stealing his tricks though. The sculpting is amazing i never realised people modified kits like that.

This one is amazing too, the amount of detail is insane that he adds no wonder it came first place in a gunpla tournament.

Comment

New arrival for me today Revoltech Amazing Yamaguchi Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia

Super pleased with him
      Looks awesome & all the extra goodies are super cool
      Will get him opened up soon for some actual shots

Neil

Comment

Comment

Cracked Deku out of his box for some better pictures
          He's a great looking figure with loads of pose value

Looking forward to the next release now

Neil

Comment

Nice-looking Nier Automata plastic model kit available for preorder at AmiAmi (and most probably all other retailers)

Comment

I like that a lot. Not a bad price either.

Comment

Suspect we'll see more of this in the NieR showcase thing today, but golly gosh.

Comment

Not exactly a collectible figure, but...

Comment

Wow, I'd seen the preliminary drawings (zip wire into his mouth?!), but didn't realise how far on this was!

In other Godzilla news, how about a Gorija or Mothra pencil case?

Comment

Lumitent J20 taken from the "No Sky 2035" manga.

Comment

Comment

New arrival today but this time it's not actually for me
                          This one is for my brother for his birthday next month

A new S.H. Figuarts figure for his Dragonball Z collection & it's an absolute monster of a figure...Great Apr Vegeta

Comes with mini Yajirobe too

I knew he was going to be a big figure but I wasn't expecting quite how big lol

Neil

Comment

New RX-78-2 Perfect Grade announced for 25k yen

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Pre-ordered my one a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                              X