No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn't noticed general preorders at all, glad I could still get one. Still hate the Top Gun one though, hopefully we get something good next year

Comment

I still don't like it. I mean it's cool it's a Delorean and all, but it looks a bit plastic. I think a lick of colour here and there might have lifted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Hadn't noticed general preorders at all, glad I could still get one. Still hate the Top Gun one though, hopefully we get something good next year
        I ordered mine from Kapow Toys as I didn't know he was getting a general release as well
        Hopefully we'll see something else next year too but fully agree the Top Gun one is shockingly bad

Neil

Comment

I'm going to get this too.
          I mean BttF AND Transformers? H'amaze!

It's not perfect, but that's not a bad price.

I'm getting mine from The Entertainer as I really like their business ethics.

Comment

whats pretty awesome is they have updated the figure too it now has a blacked out windows so you cant see all the horrid kibble like you could in the original release

got one preorderd at Smyths

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I'm going to get this too.
              I mean BttF AND Transformers? H'amaze!

It's not perfect, but that's not a bad price.

I'm getting mine from The Entertainer as I really like their business ethics.
              https://www.thetoyshop.com/collectib...awatt/p/549900
              Should have expected you to grab one lol
              Agree on Entertainer they seem like a really good company
              Shame their stores are so badly stocked though, only reason I don't buy more from them

Neil

Comment

Even more sold now the windshield has been darkened, Batmobile '89 next?

Comment

That would be pretty awesome & then the Batwing to go with it, but I'd like something for the Decepticons next
                  Maybe Christine or The Car (from the movie The Car)
                  I would suggest the truck from the Duel but we already have Nemesis Prime anyway

Neil

Comment

The Entertainer's pics show the old clear windscreen, but I'm hoping it's just old pics with the new darker windscreen.

Comment

The Entertainer's pics show the old clear windscreen, but I'm hoping it's just old pics with the new darker windscreen.
                      Hasbro have stated that all new stock will have the darkened window.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        Hasbro have stated that all new stock will have the darkened window.
                        Thanks! I can imagine some early scalpers claiming the early editions look better. WRONG!

Comment

Thanks! I can imagine some early scalpers claiming the early editions look better. WRONG!
                          despite them being poorer the limited nature of their release means they will probably still be sort after only one thousand nine hundred and eighty five units where made and they are all numbered too (unit one and unit 1985 being the two you'd want) .

Comment

My newest arrival another My Hero Academia Revoltech figure
                            This time it's All Might

Neil

Comment

He's not new but little shibito Toro has been brought out of the safety of the display cabinet to join in on the halloween fun still one of my fave figures.

Comment

Imgur is not cooperating, so tweet:

From the Clan Invasion Kickstarter. Still checking if I'm waiting for something else :P

Comment

Working...
                                X