No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That diorama is amazing, i recognise a lot of those model kits off amazon. There's a ton of scale model arcades on there, lol bonus points for the Arino figure

Comment

OK, I never imagined this thing would be almost as big as the largest MGs...

Comment

A fitting tribute to Doug McClure and Peter Cushing, as well as everyone involved in that movie. "You can't mesmerise me, I'm British!"

Comment

More of a preorder as it's out of stock till late May but at the weekend I ordered the Hasbro Neutrono Wand

Like any responsible father I've ordered 2 of the Kenner re-issue blasters too for the kids. Hoping Proton Packs for both get a 2021 release too

Comment

Oo, forgot, also got this on the way:

Comment

Comment

New figure get for me this week Kenshiro

Also comes with effects part to do the Hundred punch

Neil

Comment

Time for Soundwave to check his bank balance:

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    New figure get for me this week Kenshiro
                    I reeeeeeally want this, but it's so expensive 😫 !

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Time for Soundwave to check his bank balance:

Ha ha yeah I saw that bit pricey at £700 but an impressive piece nonetheless

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I reeeeeeally want this, but it's so expensive 😫 !
                      Just checked eBay he's certainly shot up
                      When I Pre-ordered he was £70 delivered no way I'd spend over that for him

Neil

Comment

My younger self would have been utterly blown away by the site of that self transforming Prime. Heck middle aged me is seriously impressed. Doesn't seem to be available on the UK website thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          My younger self would have been utterly blown away by the site of that self transforming Prime. Heck middle aged me is seriously impressed. Doesn't seem to be available on the UK website thankfully.
                          Its cool as hell but very limited, having picked up stuff like this in the past its what should be called expensive cupboard fodder. Can't remember the last time i powered up my sphero starwars droids or saw my neighbours crack out the starwars drones.

Comment

I was given a Sphero BB8 droid as a gift a few years back and as smart as it was the novelty wore off quickly and it wasn't long before it was sold.

Comment

Working...
                            X