No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something i rarely do, my first female figure as i don't do anime tiddy figures but always wanted a Hatsune Miku figure. Some of them are absolutely amazing the motion they capture her in is quite something. This one stood out for me both the mix of colours and the pose she is in but not cheap at 16,000 yen. However it's not released till april 2022 so i have enough time to budget for it.

really want this one too but 60,000 yen is a bit too rich for my budget but the pose is amazing.

Comment

I'm not into Miku Hatsune or Vocaloids in general, but I agree that some of her figurines (or figmas) are awesome.
      Heck, once I've even mulled about getting an Idolmaster figure due to how cool it looked :P

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        I'm not into Miku Hatsune or Vocaloids in general, but I agree that some of her figurines (or figmas) are awesome.
        Heck, once I've even mulled about getting an Idolmaster figure due to how cool it looked :P
        That's what i like about vocaloids, Miku has many styles thanks to various illustrators reimagining her in their own style so although they can look wildly different you can still tell it's her. Really wish someone would make a figure of her in her original form but with all the parts lit up like they are supposed to but it would be stupidly expensive if they did as she hs a ton of things that glow depending on her module she is wearing so it would be too complex to make but it would look amazing to see her in figure form like that.

Comment

I said a few weeks ago I'd get into making some of my Gunpla. It didn't end up happening as I found more stuff I needed to do. Did some much needed sorting out and put up a shelving unit to finally have some access to my ton of models I need to get around to building (Gunbuster is the only box which is built, i need to repair it at some point).

Yes I love Bearguys and I keep buying more without building them. Damn

Comment

What are the robot bears?

Comment

They are from Gundam Buildfighters, at least the bottom one is from the first series. There are loads of variations of the little ones and they are all quite popular to custom.

I've only made the small black cat like one but it had its cut of sprue point right in the centre of its head and no matter what I did to it, it looked worse. It was the last one I built and I am out of practice so need to practice on something to better my sanding/ lean how to varnish and such better so the Gundam heavy arms at the top is going to be my tester as it was bought open from a charity shop for £2 and I'm not sure it's complete.

I got the pink one from Comic con about 5 years ago, it was that one (which has a halo and angel wings) or the groom one which I really wanted also but I was too poor to buy both. I'm looking forward to having the bears built but not so keen on sanding so many smooth areas cleanly. Guntank is the one I really want to build along with my SD Zakus (I still need the Blaze green one from this collection). Seriously if anyone is ever stuck for a gift for me a mini bearguy is always appreciated, they cost about £10 when I go to cons or under £20 from Amazon.

I bought the Arcade cabinet model for [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] to go with his pose-able Akira figure from Virtua Fighter a while ago.
              Last edited by Blobcat; 01-11-2020, 22:52.

Comment

I like em!!

Get a pair of citadel miniature needle files

Comment

I use a very fine emery board for removing plastic stress marks on gunpla. That combined with a coloured pen should hopefully sort it.

Comment

Had my brother's SH Figuarts Captain Ginyu arrive yesterday

Neil

Comment

Buy Hasbro Transformers Generations Ectotron Ecto-1 Action Figure from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Zavvi are taking preorders for a Transformers x Ghostbusters Ectotron variant based on Ghostbusters: Afterlife that they say is a UK exclusive for them (though other countries will get it). Changes include:

-Redeco based on the new film
                      -Included Afterlife x Transformers
                      -Reworked head model based on Afterlife
                      -New Slimer model and Muncher ghost model based on Afterlife

It's set for release on 31 January 2021 for £42.99

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-f.../12739984.html
                        Zavvi are taking preorders for a Transformers x Ghostbusters Ectotron variant based on Ghostbusters: Afterlife that they say is a UK exclusive for them (though other countries will get it). Changes include:

-Redeco based on the new film
                        -Included Afterlife x Transformers
                        -Reworked head model based on Afterlife
                        -New Slimer model and Muncher ghost model based on Afterlife

It's set for release on 31 January 2021 for £42.99

On Kapow Toys as well for £39.95 + postage

All your favourite transformers toys series, Generations, Masterpiece, G1 Reissue / Platinum, Legacy, War for Cybertron, Diaclone, Power of the Primes etc. Different classes: Deluxe, Commander, Leader, Voyager, Titan etc

Neil

Comment

Comment

Getting this guy as a present to myself for Christmas to recreate the titanic battle from TFTM between Devestator and the Diniobots that I got all five of generation one figures earlier in the year...wanted this particular gigantic version for ages.

"The Decepticons are bltizing Autobot City we really taking a pounding....

Alright cut me your receptors perceptors

Operation Interference

First we crack the shell then we crack the nuts inside

Dinobots destroy Devestator

Their defences are breached let the slaughter begin...

Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost..."

AUTOBOT v DECEPTICON ULTIMATE BATTLE

The film of my life growing up and forever always

EDGE FORUM Version I.0 2001-2003 ID CONFIRMATION = DivebombX = Dive = Tactically Orchestrated Takedown...

NTSCuk FORUM ID CONFIRMATION = CAPCOM

Name origins

Already have this, the first Transformer I was ever given...felt so happy that Christmas at 7 years old.

Last edited by CAPCOM; 26-11-2020, 12:21.

Comment

This is genius!

Comment

Got this guy as well, always wanted him unavailable in Europe, Generation One.

Was he a better leader than Megatron? The Logic of success to a flawless victory...

"Clarity of thought before rashness of action."

Cold, brutal, scientific approach to war. Seeks to overthrow Megatron as leader of Decepticons because he believes logic says he would be better. As laser gun, can emit lethal beams of energy from anywhere on the electromagnetic spectrum: gamma rays, x-rays, light, infrared rays, radio waves, etc. Flies in laser gun or robot mode. High fuel use, but can be powered by nuclear sources. Often confounded by initiative, emotional thinking.

Everything else 9, Intelligence 10.
                                Last edited by CAPCOM; 26-11-2020, 12:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X