No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know what these are but I know I would target those joins in a space battle and have those ships destroyed in seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      https://www.seibertron.com/transform...rime-30/41444/

"The Tokyo Toy show gave fans their first look at the newest version of a Masterpiece Optimus Prime, which we will call MP Optimus 3.0 until we get an official number or labelling. However, photos were not allowed so the only photo we got was grainy and not the ideal first look at a figure that will probably cost fans a pretty penny. Luckily, MP Optimus Prime 3.0 features in the latest Figure King magazine and while we do not have high quality scans yet, we do have a much better look at the toy than ever before.*

Fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath found these images and sent them our way so taht we can in turn share them with you. It is the same image shown at Tokyo Toy show but clearer and bigger, letting us see the details. We also get a further confirmation that this will be released in 2019."

That looks awesome wonder if it will have some sort of Battle damage. I’m still waiting for a chance to get Sun streaker or Side Swipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I dug out my old Sunstreaker to compare. That's some difference:

Nice need to add to my Optimus Prime and Hot Rod Masterpiece Transformers and Overlord plus Blitz Wing Prime Transformers.

Comment

Master Made SDMB-02 SDMB02 Metal Slug Dragon Nosuke Metal Bullet 4 Legs Armor

Comment

Want want want want want want want

Comment

Decided to try out the God Hand to see what the fuss is about...

Comment

Those things are shockingly good, pricy but worth it.

Comment

If they're anything like the game, it'll be easy at first, but things soon get too tough.

Comment

Has been a while since my cabinet got any new figures in it but when i saw those 2 osomatsu san dioramas on Amazon i had to get hold of them. One of them wasn't cheap but there was no way i was waiting as the next amazon marketplace seller had theirs going for x3 the price, not falling for that mistake anymore. When stuff sells out at the cheaper prices everyone loses their minds and starts adding zeros to the price of the ones remaining for sale.

for when i need my matsu fix.

The other fits perfectly under my kid icarus figures,

Seeing as it's been a while since i updated my cabinet here's it's current contents, an random mix of various figures.

Comment

Loving it, especially your giant Doremon!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                        Loving it, especially your giant Doremon!
                        He's a fully working robot, he can't walk but he can talk a lot as he was made as a communication robot. Has a suprisinly large vocabulary to respond back to you. Really should replace his internal battery so i don't have to do the initialization mode each time he's powered on, has a ton of sensors so he responds to the enviroment he's in. A pretty neat gadget, closest thing so far to having a real Doraemon. I'm still waiting for Japan to realise my dream and make a fully working one though.

Comment

Oh sweet jesus...

Comment

Finished my newest totoro papercraft kit, was a fun hour to make it. Tweezers are always mandatory, those parts are oh so tiny. Bloody hard to take decent pics of them though as the glare & shadows get in the way.

All finished

And with the light base attached.

Comment

That's unbelievably awesome! I'd never have the skill or patience to do it.

Comment

With the light base turned on it looks awesome. Good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X