User Tag List

Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16106114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1172

New arrival today but this time it's not actually for me
    This one is for my brother for his birthday next month

A new S.H. Figuarts figure for his Dragonball Z collection & it's an absolute monster of a figure...Great Apr Vegeta

Comes with mini Yajirobe too

I knew he was going to be a big figure but I wasn't expecting quite how big lol

Neil

New RX-78-2 Perfect Grade announced for 25k yen

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Pre-ordered my one a couple of weeks ago

Hadn't noticed general preorders at all, glad I could still get one. Still hate the Top Gun one though, hopefully we get something good next year

I still don't like it. I mean it's cool it's a Delorean and all, but it looks a bit plastic. I think a lick of colour here and there might have lifted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Hadn't noticed general preorders at all, glad I could still get one. Still hate the Top Gun one though, hopefully we get something good next year
    I ordered mine from Kapow Toys as I didn't know he was getting a general release as well
    Hopefully we'll see something else next year too but fully agree the Top Gun one is shockingly bad

Neil

I'm going to get this too.
    I mean BttF AND Transformers? H'amaze!

It's not perfect, but that's not a bad price.

I'm getting mine from The Entertainer as I really like their business ethics.
    https://www.thetoyshop.com/collectib...awatt/p/549900

whats pretty awesome is they have updated the figure too it now has a blacked out windows so you cant see all the horrid kibble like you could in the original release

got one preorderd at Smyths