Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    That will be pretty cool

Speaking of Countach bots have you seen Fanstoys have taken a crack at their own Stunticons & have done Breakdown...

He is freaking huge as well...Menasor is going be a monster

Have you seen the Newage run of bots?
    They look great for small versions & prices are pretty keen too, almost tempted to start collecting them too

Neil

He looks good, but I have Crackup and he's a great figure, so will probably pass on the FT version.
    Trying to keep the MP scale consistent for the Countach cars.
    I like the Newage stuff, but I've heard it's a little small, like a smidge under Legend scale, so if I mix and match, they won't scale properly. That's why I'm looking at the Magic Square stuff as they've announced they're doing all the G1 bots.

I'm fully aware you know all this Neil!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      He looks good, but I have Crackup and he's a great figure, so will probably pass on the FT version.
      Trying to keep the MP scale consistent for the Countach cars.
      I like the Newage stuff, but I've heard it's a little small, like a smidge under Legend scale, so if I mix and match, they won't scale properly. That's why I'm looking at the Magic Square stuff as they've announced they're doing all the G1 bots.

I'm fully aware you know all this Neil!
      Yeah I'll be skipping the FT version as well
      I'm quite happy to keep going with the X-Transbots Stunticons as they seem to the best scale...FT seems a bit too big for me (Same with the DX9 version)

I had a look over the Newage figures & they are all running at just under 4" whereas the magic Square ones are at the 4" mark so yeah the MS ones slightly bigger.

I might grab some myself too as they do look awesome

Neil

Comment

I found these up the loft, but I don’t remember them. I think we might have been given them at some point.

What are they and would anyone want to trade for games?

Comment

Bottom-right yellow Countach is Laster from Transformers Victory.

He's the leg on Road Caesar:

Comment

Yet another Megami Device kit, the Sol Strike Raptor. This one took quite some time to build: first I wasn't expecting a box as big as it turned out to be, second the kit is full of building options, and third some decals proved to be a pain in the behind because they were large and thin.
            But I really like the kit!

Comment

These 2 have been sat in my Pile of Loot over at BBTS for a while, so I had them shipped over and they arrived today.

Not sure when, or even if I will get around to making Rex, as my modelling skills are atrocious at best. If nothing else, I can admire the shiny box and it’s art whilst it sits on my display shelf.

Contemplating asking b_k if he will he do a commission build ...!

Comment

Few arrivals recently

2 more SH Figuarts Dragonball figures for my brothers collection...

Evil Buu
                Great Saiyaman

Also finally got my first Nendoroid

Neil

Comment

Mhmmm....

Comment

That's great! Looks like a real box, right down to the slight impact mark in the corner. The attention to detail is impressive.

Comment

Comment

Nice vid b_k.

I’ve got a fondness for mecha/Gundam’s, but do not have anything to show for it, model/kit wise.

I’d buy in a heartbeat the Gundam Denbronium RX-78GP03, but it’s sold out everywhere bar Asia, and that would be too cost prohibitive from a shipping and handling to bring over from there. I also like the Deep Striker, but that’s had only lukewarm reviews. If nothing else, I’ve saved some money!

Comment

A couple of friends have the HGUC Dendrobium. It's impressive to see, but in terms of detail and build complexity it's still a HG model, so it might not live up to expectations.

Comment

Pulled the plug on my GB TF Ectotron order, quite a few reviews are out and they're positive but... it left me with a sense I'd receive it and have a bit of buyers remorse. The robot mode is nice but I prefer the vehicle mode, the vehicle mode is well done but same scale as the Lego ones so it's a bit too much of the same thing (but the Lego one is better) kind of thing I think

Comment

i think thats a fair review ive seen a few youtube vids and while the ecto1 is spot on the robot is pretty poorly done, you can see what they where going for with the white and beige bits but it makes for a really ugly robot. the head sculpt with unmovable googles is pretty naff too.

I've been taken in by these things before too, i have a millennium falcon sat in a box somewhere, which looks great in a spaceship form but then makes the two crapest looking transformers of Han and chewie. it doesn't help that Han looks like that robot woman from the Superman 3 film.

Comment

I think I'd still cave at a DeLorean one though

Comment

Working...
                                X