PS Vita TV ?37.51 & PS Vita TV Value Pack ?56.26 & p+p - Play-Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS Vita TV ?37.51 & PS Vita TV Value Pack ?56.26 & p+p - Play-Asia

Good deal from Play-Asia, region free as well.

PS Vita TV
    PlayStation Vita TVCPU: ARM Cortex-A9 core (4core)Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n(n=1×1)1 GB Internal MemoryWith Sony's latest firmware update to the VitaTV, the Asian Vita TV can also access the US PSN Store!Here's how to do it:1) Hook up your Vita TV, and create an Asian PSN account (any timezone is fine).2) Download the lastest firmware update (3.35) from your Vita TV.3) Go to Settings -> Format -> Restore This System4) Sign in with your US PSN Account5) Enjoy!Please check the Vita TV compatibility on Sony's websites.Measuring 6cm by 10cm, the PSVITA TV is a powerful alternative for those who would like to ...

PS Vita TV Value pack
    PlayStation Vita TV (Value Pack)CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 core (4core)Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n(n=1×1)1 GB Internal MemoryWith Sony's latest firmware update to the VitaTV, the Asian Vita TV can also access the US PSN Store!Here's how to do it:1) Hook up your Vita TV, and create an Asian PSN account (any timezone is fine).2) Download the lastest firmware update (3.35) from your Vita TV.3) Go to Settings -> Format -> Restore This System4) Sign in with your US PSN Account5) Enjoy!Please check the Vita TV compatibility on Sony's websites. Measuring 6cm by 10cm, the PSVITA TV is a powerful alternative for those who would ...

P&P is about ?13. Very tempting.

Comment

The value pack works out just under ?70 shipped, pretty good deal seeing it includes a DS3 and a memory card as well. It's about ?15 cheaper than the standard UK release will be and this doesn't have the extras.

Comment

How much do we think a PAL unit will cost when it comes out?

Comment

It's officially going to be ?84.99 for just the console, not sure if they're doing a value pack over here.

Comment

Any problems using a Jp unit in PAL land?

Comment

You need to go through a slightly convoluted process to get it working. You need to start the machine up and sign in with or create a JP account. Use this to download the latest firmware (which lets the machine use other region accounts) then do a factory reset and use your Western account.

Comment

Are the menus for doing this in English? I'm really tempted to get one but that sounds faffy. How faffy is it on a scale of 1 to 10?

Comment

Not sure, I haven't got one. I was reading up on it earlier when I saw the price.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                    X