Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Isolation - XB1/PS4 ?25

Game.co.uk just emailed the following;

Apologies if link is bust but I'm on a phone. The good news though, is Alien Isolation (Ripley Edition) is ?25 on the XB1/PS4, and ?20 for PS3/360. Seems good, no?

Believe Amazon have price matched too, though not sure if its the Ripley Edition.

Comment

No, Ripley was exclusive to GAME in the UK. Either way great price.

Comment

Does the Ripley Edition have the extra content from the Nostromo Edition, plus additional content that sees Ripley as the last survivor and trying to escape?

Comment

Yes, Amazon's version just includes Crew Expendable. Where as the GAME version also adds in the second pre-order bonus of Last Survivor. So for the same money you might as well just go with GAME's version.

I bought on PC and I noticed on Steam both bits of pre-order DLC are available to buy for ?2.79 each. Although I've got the game I barely played it ATM so haven't tried either DLC.

Not sure if the pre-order DLC is available on the console store fronts but would imagine it is.

Comment

Any idea how long this will run for?
            as I can't get to game till Monday (have a trade in to do) so online is no go

Comment

Working...
            X