This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    I unfortunately just don't have time this year.

I spent a lot of time & effort on getting my SS gift last year & I have too much on this year to do the same again.
    It also feels like it's starting late & not leaving much time to get things done for those involved.

I was over the moon with my gift last year & would love to have been at it again but with Chloe demanding much more of my time I just can't do it this year.

Neil
    Glad you liked it

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
      Glad you liked it
      Lol definitely, gets tons of comments when I wear it & at MCM Expo this year it went down a storm with the Transformers artists

Comment

I take it that it fits ok, I was studying photos to try and get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          I take it that it fits ok, I was studying photos to try and get it right!
          Lol perfectly
          honestly could not have been a better present ever...I actually taught Chloe to say all the names on the shirt too

It really is so so cool...I do try not to wear it too much so I don't wash it too often & make it fade or anything lol

Comment

Last year I got second hand junk they were looking to palm off and the box it was sent in contained litter. Not interested in having to do rubbish disposal for someone again.

In years before I've received beaten up Saints Row Playing cards, second hand t shirts and other trash. I've had a couple of good years though. Once I got an iTunes gift card and the first year I did it I got an import Locoroco soundtrack, really impressed by that.

If this was a Secret Santa and not a junk lottery I'd do it again.

Comment

I think I got you some US Xbox 360 game a few years back. >_>

Comment

Oh yeah! Spectral Force 3?

That was a good year as well. Forgot that came from Secret Santa, it's in my to play pile!

Comment

I've enjoyed this in the past, but what with 3 kids and a hectic work situation, time and money are at a premium (sounds like a bah-humbug, but it's not I promise).

Comment

Right, that's enough with the Nelly Negatives.

I've done it for years and had some amazing stuff including Batman AA, Tomb Raider, a gorilla/guerilla shirt, Mario Kart Sweets, Gundam SD kit, Beatmania LCD game and genuine excitement opening a present I genuinely don't know what I'm getting, but it's going to be ace! I probably look forward to my BD SS present the most!

I'm in again for deffo! Come on, you sad sacks!

Main consoles:
                    XBox 360
                    PS3

Other consoles:
                    SNES
                    Dreamcast
                    Wii
                    DS

Other interests:
                    DVD;
                    Blu-Ray;
                    robots;
                    Japanese toys;
                    gadgets;
                    RC toys
                    videogame books;
                    Kung-Fu flicks;
                    graphic novels

I'm pretty easy to please!

Thankfully, I've never had a problem, but maybe a photo of what you're sending and recorded delivery will cover ourselves in case nothing arrives?

Finally, if you're taking part, you HAVE to post in here what you've had, and preferably with pictures!

Comment

I wasn't sure this year, so busy but f it, I'm in. Last year I received something I really liked and wanted and my gift was well received too but I recall asking for advice on what I gave...

As for the things I like:

Anything Square Enix related, especially Final Fantasy
                      RPGs
                      Manga (usually read shojo)

PS4
                      PS3
                      Vita
                      Xbox 360 (UK)
                      Xbox One
                      Wii U (UK)

Things I don't like:
                      Anime like JRPGs

Searching for my User ID on the Playstation trophy site thingy should clue you up on what I own. They're my systems of choice.
                      Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 27-11-2014, 18:35.

Comment

Sod it, I'm busy as hell but I'll do it. Thanks for setting up boris

my systems are a bit threadbare mind

ps4
                        ps3
                        itunes

i like cooking stuff and posh coffee

Comment

Right guys, I'll be sending out the invites later tonight, so it's your last chance to get in on the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                            and the first year I did it I got an import Locoroco soundtrack, really impressed by that.
                            Nice to hear (the comment i mean)

Comment

Emails have gone out from [email protected] so check your junk if you don't see it

Comment

Faster than a speeding bullet, I choose what to buy for my targe...erhm counterpart. I hope he'll like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X