Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30p at car boot yesterday.

Comment

Excellent, Cloak and Dagger is one of my favorite songs.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
        30p at car boot yesterday.

That's like the sort of thing I'd buy

Comment

I'm still buying records here and there (when my employer decides to pay me...here and there)
          I'm awaiting Nerve Net by Brian Eno, I've also ordered (off ebay for just around ?4) Neil Youngs Trans...I remember reading about it a long time ago, but, at this moment in my life, the record will be perfect! (what I've played off it, off youtube) I couldn't listen to a load of electronic/experimental stuff...but its neil young 1982 and a bit out of the blue from what I can gather...

EDIT LP Version - Sample & Hold
          Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Been buying an awful lot of embarrassing stuff myself. The very first two albums I ever bought were the official Transformers The Movie sound track (the animated one) and Five Star's Silk And Steel. Guess which one I picked up yesterday

Comment

I have some good stuff and a great system. Shall post photos and join in the discussion later.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                I have some good stuff and a great system. Shall post photos and join in the discussion later.

DA
                Hurry up Da - Get involved :-)

I LOVE this record :-)

Comment

I've been buying a few 12" singles with mixes and albums that I used to own on cassette back in the 80s.

A group that started off big but never did last that long. The British Jackson's as my dad would call them, Five Star.

Comment

Last few car boot bits..

Comment

Everyone can put all their records away now because here comes the most awesome 80's release ever

Transformers The Move. Yeah, the real movie, not that CGI crap.

Brand new and smells so good

The case that it comes in is also really nice.

Comment

Fekkin yeaaaaaah. Iron birds of fortune.

Id seen they'd reprinted this, ruddy need.

Comment

Bought a few nice records myself. I wish this forum would just let you upload pictures directly. Pain in the bum using upload sites.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                            Bought a few nice records myself. I wish this forum would just let you upload pictures directly. Pain in the bum using upload sites.
                            I find a very quick method is to install photobucket app on your phone.

Comment

I don't have a mobile base....

edit....well...just one an really old one I use...no sim in it....I'm not really into them...
                              not one that could run an app...

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                                I find a very quick method is to install photobucket app on your phone.
                                That's what I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X