No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Vinyl/Record Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up this lovely Chris Rea track today - Josephine -Special Maxi Version German Import.

It's got a great B side track too, Every time It Rains

It's one of those odd records though that sounds as distorted as hell and I know it's not my tracking force or tone-arm weight as other records play fine. Add a 100 yen coin to the tone-arm though and it's amazing. No crackles, no surface noise, no nothing. This is a divine sounding record, if you like Chris Rea.

Comment

Two Eighth Wonder records today. Cross My Heart (Limited Poster Package) and I'm not Scared. Big fan of I'm not scared as it was produced by the Pet Shop Boys.

Comment

That's Patsy Kensit's band isn't, like that im not scared song.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
          That's Patsy Kensit's band isn't, like that im not scared song.
          Yes it is but I'm Not Scared was actually written and produced by the Pet Shop Boys.

Comment

Got a few new ones here both Roxy Music. Flesh & Blood and Manifesto

Comment

Is that the soundtrack to Zombie or a laserdisc?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                it's Zombie (flesh eaters) the movie on Laserdisc.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    A right. nice pick up.

Comment

Wow, 2 years of our record pick ups gone

Oh well, here's my latest find - Rare'ish Pet Shop Boys Japanese Opportunities 12" single. Features 3 mixes and Was That What It Was.

Last edited by Yakumo; 27-01-2018, 17:19.

Comment

I can't help it. I just love 80's cheese.

David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could it be I'm falling in Love 12"

Comment

My last purchases got wiped out by the forum disaster but got a new piece of vinyl in this months issue.

A new issue of house of waxwork, fave horror comic totally has vibes of tales from the crypt. Sadly the storys in it go by far too quickly but the included soundtrack to listen along to while you read makes them a fun experience.

Comment

Parallel Lines. Sometimes a band unknowingly release a greatest hits album. Rumours by Fleetwood Mac is one of those.

Comment

I'll try to have a go at getting some photos on here. Recent purchases have been Dream Wife, Field Music, Barry Adamson, Queens of the Stone Age and a five album boxset of The Average White Band. Wife's been going a bit mental.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X