Reboot: The Guardian Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reboot: The Guardian Code

This was first mentioned some years back but Rainmaker Entertainment, who were formally known as Mainframe, are finally looking to get this revival of the kids CG series off the ground.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five ArmiesBefore the epic event that gives the third chapter in “The Hobbit” trilogy its name, Peter Jackson’s movie will deal with another major fight – Smaug’s attack on Laketown. Today a few new shots from that sequence have gone online over on Empire and showcase the mass destruction […]

The original series ran for four seasons in total before ending on a cliffhanger that fans were left on for years until Rainmaker made two feature length follow ups. The first brought the future incarnations of the fourth season back around to the world fans knew from the first three and mostly ended the storyline. Annoyingly, the second feature focused mostly on one end battle and a new cliffhanger. It seems quite likely at the moment that that will always remain unresolved as it seems this is a true reboot of Reboot.

Just a logo at the moment:

Ha, I came in with the whole wrong expectations. They're rebooting The Guardian Code?! Is nothing sacred?! Wait, what's The Guardian Code?

Comment

Now the long planned project has become a tv series again and the only thing carrying over is the title. Awful

Comment

I loved this show when I was a kid. It was very of its time though, I see no reason to bring it back over making something new. At the time it was very fresh compared to the other cartoons on TV, and as a kid who loved videogames and computers I ate it up.

Comment

Sweet jesus

Comment

An image that includes the original characters has been released

http://www.rebootrevival.com/images/TGC_OldCrew.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X