Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Yeah, only reason I ask is that I have not purchased a stick yet so would like it if I only had to purchase one
    Lol, yeah fair point. You can use Titan One USB adaptor to make the stick work on multiple systems, if that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
      Lol, yeah fair point. You can use Titan One USB adaptor to make the stick work on multiple systems, if that helps...
      Oh not seen that! It might indeed help!

Comment

Didn't know about that stick either, thanks Shozuki.

MoFo2, you need to put this to embed Youtube videos

[youtube]xKvZzo5PZ5U[*/youtube] (no asterisk and just the actual video bit from the URL
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKvZzo5PZ5U&feature=player_embedded

Comment

Is there any footage of the PS4 version in that trailer? If its the fight between Ryu and Chun Li then Im not impressed, looks pretty much like SFIV. Was hoping that Capcom would make it in a similar style to the new guilty gear.

Comment

It'd be quite easy for SFV to be PS4 exclusive for good, it'd be a decent exclusive for Sony to tout and Capcom wouldn't lose too many sales from the XBO version due to the appalling userbase numbers in Japan and being easily able to sidestep the exclusivity a few months later when the inevitable Super Street Fighter V is announced. It's a fair point as to whether for some it'd be worth waiting for Ultra Street Fighter V's equivalent or not given it's obvious Capcom will go that route. I'd be tempted to get SFV at launch and then skip all later versions until a definite final update is around rather than rebuying iterations next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              Is there any footage of the PS4 version in that trailer? If its the fight between Ryu and Chun Li then Im not impressed, looks pretty much like SFIV. Was hoping that Capcom would make it in a similar style to the new guilty gear.
              I agree, it's too soon.

If they're not careful, this'll be another SFxT - I.e partially new money for old rope.

If this really is 5, I want to see a visual difference as clear as between Alpha/2/3/4.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Can I get a ban request, please?
                Lol sorry

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                Is Soundwave also a Guile fan who wants him to stick with the same moveset forever.
                I have no idea never been a fan of Charge characters as I just find it too cumbersome so have they changed him or something?
                I didn't realise my preference for the original cast would be an issue if I'm honest

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                I get that I mean, I stick to the shoto characters mostly. That said, I find the characters to be pretty generic (I'll probably get murdered for saying that lol!). I do understand they kinda had to have many representations on the original world warrior though...

I wanna see some fresh designs though and dare I say it maybe even some cross franchise gust characters...
                I just don't have the time to put into learning new characters these days so as soon as I get SF super ultra mega splendid hyper 12 or whatever it is now I just go straight to Ryu or Ken & get stuck in.
                Nobody else really gets a look in except maybe Sagat or Akuma
                All these others are just there to confuse me when I try to look for Ryu or Ken

Comment

http://kotaku.com/street-fighter-v-i...ive-1667170903 some gifs there

Comment

Looks like Street Fighter IV.

NOPE.

Comment

This cant be it? a lot of the animations are ripped straight from sf4.

Comment

Doesn't look very visually impressive does it? Very sad considering the previous games have such identifiable character about them.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                          MoFo2, you need to put this to embed Youtube videos

[youtube]xKvZzo5PZ5U[*/youtube] (no asterisk and just the actual video bit from the URL
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKvZzo5PZ5U&feature=player_embedded
                          I did that, but now I see the video is set to "private" when I try to press play :/

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                            I did that, but now I see the video is set to "private" when I try to press play :/
                            That's just cos Capcom are taking down the videos. SFV was a leak rather then an announcement...

heres a working one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                                Is Soundwave also a Guile fan who wants him to stick with the same moveset forever.
                                I think having more choice than 8 characters overwhelms some people.

Comment

Working...
                                X