No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be crazy or something, but I think it looks good....

Comment

i still suspect it is really early i wonder if the combat will be more over the top or if they will go back to basics

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        i still suspect it is really early i wonder if the combat will be more over the top or if they will go back to basics
        They can't go any further back to basics then how SF4 was. It's time to add a few layers I'd say, though if anything the 1 frame links are a tad insane especially online, so loosening that a bit would be great...

Comment

when i was doing challenge mode in sf4 and you had these link moves which i could never do and i really was thinking about what the point of them was

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            when i was doing challenge mode in sf4 and you had these link moves which i could never do and i really was thinking about what the point of them was
            They were cool for challenge of sorts, but crap as a tutorial, Aksys are the kings of tutorials though, really well done in BB and Xrd. I hope SFV has more single player content in general - like MK story and challenge modes they were a ton of fun!

Comment

Shame they never bothered with challenge mode after regular Super.

Comment

Game looks pretty good to me. I think people are forgetting what a massive leap SF4 was since it was so long since we'd had a Street Fighter.

As a graphical leap to current gen it looks fine. I like the visual effects on the moves and the anims look great in motion.

Comment

still, a great catch for Sony. SF is massive. Those purist competitive pugilists will be allover it regardless. Relearning their trade even if it means new console and maybe even a new stick.

Comment

This is quite the catch for Sony. But Capcom aren't supposed to be in the best of health, so maybe Capcom bent over and Sony got a bargain!

Comment

Hard to see a leap above SFIV and it looks way too similar in style for my liking (was never a fan of IV at all). I don't know if SF has much relevance left.

Comment

Definitely an improvement but I still think the characters look kind of weird.

I'd prefer if they just copy pasted the look from the old animated film.

Ryu's face looks like it's about to explode in the new games and he looks like he's wearing fake tan.

Comment

i still think it will be a timed exclusive anyway

Comment

Psyched!!!!

Comment

Hoping for some Capcom magic on this.......lol.

Though seeing Chun Li in her SF2 costume still make sme think "oh great Capcom are just gonna do the same **** again"

Comment

Its well early to comment properly but those shots look like nothing more than sf4 with upgraded animation/effects, resolution, and an ever so slightly toned down super deformed look.

Hoping for something radically different looks wise, or else its nothing but a cash grab...as someone else stated historically each new proper street fighter has looked very different before now. Being as i thought the art style of sf4 was very lacking, this trailer has initially dissapointed.

...come on capcom this is a real test.
                                Last edited by PaTaito; 06-12-2014, 01:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X