Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently SFV Champion Edition contains everything except

*Content excludes Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes and Capcom Pro Tour DLC.

Those and the upcoming Final Season DLC so add another £8 for that

Comment

I've been told if you buy it on the PSN the dlc is not unlocked.

Comment

March 2022 release for Ultra Street Fighter V on PS5/XSX?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

March 2022 release for Ultra Street Fighter V on PS5/XSX?

Its likely given Capcom's track record.

How do people feel about the characters that have been confirmed for this last season of SFV? I can take or leave Dan (I guess that's why they announced him first) but for the others I'd say good, great and a really nice surprise as I didn't think Capcom would pull from another of its franchises.

I'd like to think they're keeping the final slot for someone like Gouken or a guest character but knowing Capcom it'll be Decapre again (I'll laugh my arse off if turns out to be the case).

Comment

I never got into V. Is Dan seriously only just coming in now? He's a series regular.

How many fighters does it have, if you pay the price of a new game (i.e. £40) and no more? Does it compare to the roster of Super-IV?

Comment

Street Fighter V Champion Edition comes with 40 fighters (I think that's all of the ones up to Season 5). You can get it for less than £20.

Comment

Yoshinori Ono is leaving Capcom

Comment

Those rumours are looking really on the money it seems.
                  It'd take a long post but Street Fighter V is a solid entry and I imagine that once development finally ends on it and we get a complete edition it'll see later years look back increasingly kind on it like what happened with SF3 but from launch to even now the game is just an utterly clumsy and hard to like affair because of how Capcom has handled it.

Comment

It's been leaked that Eleven is the final DLC fighter for the game

Comment

It takes a particular type of cruelty to look at Twelve and think you need to dial him back a notch

Comment

Doesnt really capture the imagination. What a way to end.

Comment

Comment

They should just hurry up and announced the inevitable final edition

Comment

New V-Shift mechanic details. Game changing apparently.

Comment

This looks like something that should have been added to the game at launch. This game always felt too barebones IMO. It didn't have a solid gimmick like SFIV did with the focus system.

Comment

Working...
                                X