Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    You'd be updating forever too. I really wouldn't buy the vanilla version.
    I decided not to, in the finish. I can't be arsed buying games that are more complicated than choosing a broadband plan or insurance policy.

Comment

I also didn’t want to get involved with all the nonsense and considered Ultra SF4, but I already have that on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Ah OK, so the version that is £8.99 on the store contains just the "base roster"?
        If you want to keep costs down you could buy that and the Season 1 pass which will give you access to 22 characters. You could then unlock the rest through playing the game's modes, leveling characters up, weekly challenges, completing the silver/golden soldier challenges when they appear and winning online matches (this last method is a little slow though for earning FM).

I admit that Capcom has created a combination of drip-feeding FM and dangling it on proverbial carrots via the silver/golden soldier challenges but if you actually enjoy playing the game proper (which I do quite a bit) its only a matter of time before you gain enough to get that next character (I find this quite satisfying as its the way I've unlocked every character to date, having not bought the character passes when they are initially released).
        Last edited by Paddy; 02-08-2018, 10:46.

Comment

G and Sagat landing today!

Last edited by fuse; 06-08-2018, 04:21.

Comment

We've reached that point, Maid outfits:

Comment

Street Fighter V: Ultra Desperate Edition

Comment

The Falke one's not too bad but I'm not feeling the others. I'd like Capcom to once make a costume for R.Mika that isn't based around some type of fetish (like a casual street clothes getup or something).

The gameplay's still great though which is more important. I also think Capcom's going to announce something great for the title later this year as they added G and Sagat sooner than players had expected (I'm hoping its something like Evil Ryu or a guest character from SNK like Terry or Kyo).

Comment

I'm expecting any announcement will be for a final season pass of characters. They can then roll them out until this time next year and then late next year release a Street Fighter V: Complete Edition that still has costume/stage dlc drops and balance patches leading into 2020 before the next machine begin to hit

Comment

Release maid outfits for the men, you cowards

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Release maid outfits for the men, you cowards
                      Even butler outfits. People seem to love "hot Ryu".

Comment

Rumour is Season 4 pass will include:

-Necro
                        -Q
                        -Oro
                        -Crimson Viper
                        -Sodom
                        -New Fighter

There's word of Super Street Fighter V release, still pointless till the Seasons are all done

Comment

I saw a video of a match recently with Q in it and had forgotten/assumed he'd already been released.

Comment

The character G has a Q costume also seems to share a few moves to

Comment

SFV: Arcade Edition is actually being brought to arcades:

Capcom announced an arcade version of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition at the Japan Premier Top 8 of Capcom Pro Tour 2018.

Although this seems backwards hopefully it will allow Capcom to better balance the game. An arcade release will mean increased profit so hopefully the devs can continue working on adding updates, characters and system changes (perhaps a choice between 2-3 critical arts or the option to use both akin to USFIV?)

In any case, its a show of continued commitment to the game from Capcom. Hopefully they won't be abandoning it anytime soon (even though I know some players want them to move on to SFVI already).

Comment

Players will be able to block ads, but keeping them on means more Fight Money to look at sponsored content for costumes, bundles, and the Capcom Pro Tour.

On 11 December SFV will introduce adverts to the game showing sponsored content. Players can disable the ads but doing so will slow the rate at which you accrue Fight Money to the stock rate

100% against this.

Comment

Working...
                                X