Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Only a teaser trailer so far.

i really really hope they do not go character overkill for this would much rather have far fewer characters but balanced and fun to play

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      i really really hope they do not go character overkill for this would much rather have far fewer characters but balanced and fun to play
      This.

At the very least, less shoto-cloning.

Comment

They've turned Street Fighter into a corporate video.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          They've turned Street Fighter into a corporate video.
          Given Capcom's well-known recent financial troubles, is this really any surprise?

Comment

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change the art style for this one.

Comment

dunno how long it'll work for but...

Looks cool in the brief glimses you get...

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                Definitely I'd love to see them cull the roster I only ever use any of the originals never venture into the new characters so just seems like a waste of time to have them there.

Neil

Comment

No xbone version then

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    No xbone version then
                    Was just thinking that, is this a timed exclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Definitely I'd love to see them cull the roster I only ever use any of the originals never venture into the new characters so just seems like a waste of time to have them there.

Neil
                      Can I get a ban request, please?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        Was just thinking that, is this a timed exclusive?
                        I'd assume so, I can't imagine a company so strapped for cash would turn down Xbone sales. Not sure it matters that much though, are fighters really that relevant to the mainstream these days?? I'd assume it's just us that care.

If it is I'd say it's a cool exclusive to add to the list, especially as Microsoft have Killer Instinct...

Comment

Is Soundwave also a Guile fan who wants him to stick with the same moveset forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                            I'd assume so, I can't imagine a company so strapped for cash would turn down Xbone sales. Not sure it matters that much though, are fighters really that relevant to the mainstream these days?? I'd assume it's just us that care.

If it is I'd say it's a cool exclusive to add to the list, especially as Microsoft have Killer Instinct...
                            Yeah, only reason I ask is that I have not purchased a stick yet so would like it if I only had to purchase one

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil
                              I get that I mean, I stick to the shoto characters mostly. That said, I find the characters to be pretty generic (I'll probably get murdered for saying that lol!). I do understand they kinda had to have many representations on the original world warrior though...

I wanna see some fresh designs though and dare I say it maybe even some cross franchise gust characters...

Comment

Working...
                              X