Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Is it a sequel to The Fighters?
    It's an indie game, and nothing like Sonic the Fighters - other than being a Sonic fighting game.

Comment

I actually knew nothing about it and was taking the piss with this comment, thinking there's no way it would actually be about Sonic the Hedgehog. I... was wrong.

Comment

Champion Edition announced with all the current DLC.

New character

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
          Champion Edition announced with all the current DLC.

New character

https://youtu.be/y6AopdaBW-I
          Come on man - stop being lazy and embed the YouTube links!

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-11-2019, 09:42.

Comment

It's a good deal... I mean, I rolled my eyes at the reveal because my trust in the series is so eroded at this point that it's muscle memory but objectively a good deal. Still not interested though because it's clearly another stab by Capcom to keep the MTX lights burning a little longer especially since the games exclusivity with Sony expires sometime next year meaning you can already smell the Ultra Street Fighter V with everything included on the horizon.

Comment

Come on man - stop being lazy and embed the YouTube links!

https://bordersdown.net/misc.php?do=bbcode
              Honestly no idea how to do it. Every other forum I browse does it automatically.
              Last edited by wargame; 18-11-2019, 21:39.

Comment

Streetfighter v had a massive update with new V skills as well as Gill now out and Seth coming.

I still cannot get into the game though, not as fun as the prerelease beta and they keep adding stuff but i see some of the new V skills and i do wonder what the point of some of them was as could have just added them to the basic move set.

I wonder though i have bought the game...and they have said everything could be earned.....so does that mean i can pirate the game and get all the characters and that is legal as i own the game lol

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                  Honestly no idea how to do it. Every other forum I browse does it automatically.
                  You need to take the bolded bit of the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBZNibzEcZQ (the bit after the the v= ) and put it between the [ YouTube ] [/ YouTube] (click the youtube button in the toolbar and put the bold part from you link between)

Comment

So a guy makes a fix/mod in about 2 days which include reverse engineering the game to fix Netcode issues that had been in the game for about ....4 years and makes the game a lot better to play online (except ps4 players are still effected ) https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFight...v_netcode_fix/

Comment

Looks like the games netcode will get some attention:

Comment

Hey Fighters, today we’re super excited to reveal some new information on upcoming Street Fighter V: Champion Edition content! New characters, stages, costumes and more are on the way! Read all about that and more in the update below, which includes details on what SFV players can look forward to.

Capcom have announced Season V for SFV which will add five new fighters and three backgrounds. It will also be the final DLC season.

Comment

I am really hoping they give some older characters a gameplay overhaul

Comment

Please help me out with this question, if you buy the online Champion Ed. you don't get all characters and stages? Only if you get the disc?

Comment

Easiest way's just not to buy it. that's what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                                Please help me out with this question, if you buy the online Champion Ed. you don't get all characters and stages? Only if you get the disc?
                                Not sure. I had the base version, but on disc, and I bought the DLC Champion Ed. upgrade, which has given me absolutely everything. The only thing you don't get are the 4 "Ring of xxx" special stages, some costumes (mainly Extra Battle stuff I think and random costume pack ****e, but that's to be expected), and I think that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X