Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely stuff!

Comment

Yup, it's one of the lazier efforts they've done. Literally just the logo decal on a blue XL, I'd previously had a red XL before and didn't expect such a lovely hue to the blue machine. Tis nice stuff.

Comment

Wasn't the game pre-loaded on this system? If so, did it come with this one?

Comment

Sadly not, the staff had made sure to format the system so it was gone.

Comment

As I purchased a Ambassador N3DS I got a email from Nintendo saying if I buy Zelda I'm entitled to a free Skull Kid Figure. Nintendo do really like giving away free stuff.

Comment

Been borrowing my brother in laws original 3DS to play a couple of games I fancied running through again and I'm defo not buying a New 3DS now.

I'll be listing my Pikachu and Kirby faceplates in the sales thread once they've arrived.

Comment

Tried the demo of lost heroes 2 this morning, finding it suprisingly fun seems to be like one of those atlus style dungeon crawlers never played any game like that so it's kind of refreshing. The story absolutely makes no sense though as i don't know anything about the gundam world but least there is kamen rider & ultraman which i know a bit about, will most likely add it to the collection when i have sme money again.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Been borrowing my brother in laws original 3DS to play a couple of games I fancied running through again and I'm defo not buying a New 3DS now.

I'll be listing my Pikachu and Kirby faceplates in the sales thread once they've arrived.
                  Why the change of mind Mr Meow?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    Why the change of mind Mr Meow?
                    Just realised that I've played all the games I want to play on the system and I don't really have any interest in handheld gaming at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Just realised that I've played all the games I want to play on the system and I don't really have any interest in handheld gaming at the moment.
                      Makes sense
                      I've not played anything on a 3DS & there seems so much that I want too that I'm still hoping to get one at some point.

Neil

Comment

I must admit I don't think the 3DS has a stellar library. Not close to GBA levels.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                          I must admit I don't think the 3DS has a stellar library. Not close to GBA levels.
                          Nope not even close, but then I think the same about the DS

It's just that things Like Luigi Mansion 2, the Mario games, Sega 3D classics & Spirit Camera that I fancy giving a try...but mostly just Luigi lol

Actually that might not warrant a purchase when you think about it.

Comment

They are very good. Plus just not as good as I hoped after the first year.

Comment

Biggest problem I've had with 3DS is the slow arrival of stuff I want to play, it should be a cracker for any end of life buyers. Certainly more I enjoy on it than I found on NDS which was too reliant on gimmick titles for my liking

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                                They are very good. Plus just not as good as I hoped after the first year.
                                I might see if I can find a cheap 3DS once people start upgrading to the New one.

Think the Castlevania game might be worth trying too?

Comment

Working...
                                X