No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had an email from NINTENDO giving me one code for demo of monster hunter 4 plus 3 friends code.
    First three members to PM will get the codes

Comment

One code gone to Huxley,two left

Comment

Same here.

Comment

ive got four monster hunter codes too, as always i bet everyone on the nintendo mailing list who has registred a 3ds will get one lol

Comment

One code left

Comment

Ive put mine in the its for free thread.

Comment

UK new 3DS pricing is ?150 / ?180.

MH bundle price is TBC and at present the Zelda MM bundle is Nintendo store only.

Comment

No doubt GAME are busy ferreting away on trying to get their mitts on the Zelda bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    No doubt GAME are busy ferreting away on trying to get their mitts on the Zelda bundle.
                    Asked my Brother and he confirmed only for Ninendo at the moment.

Comment

Only an XL for the MM 3DS? I might have been tempted by a normal one but then it would just be faceplates so maybe defeats the purpose.

Comment

Would love that xl gold ds

Has it been listed on the Nintendo store yet ? cant find it

Comment

No not listed as yet. My F5 key is taking some right hammer.

Comment

That MH4 XL! Same one Japan got, the difference this time? I'll be getting one!

Comment

New wave of faceplates coming in Feb, Majoras mask, a Pikachu one & Kirby. That Kirby is definately getting added to the collection the other 2 not too bothered about.

「Newニンテンドー3DS」の本体につけていろいろなデザインを楽しめる「きせかえプレート」の紹介です。

Comment

I'm a Zelda nut but have to say prefer the Kirby and Pikachu ones there.

Was the Majora Mask 3DS XL just for the US then?

Comment

Working...
                                X