No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?10 off the console if you order from Zavvi and enter the code BIGSPENDERZ in the discount box.

Comment

I've just spent an hour with the new3DS and it s a lovely bit of kit. Need to get a game that tests the c-stick now. Love the little touches lke the stylus being used to remove faceplates. The system is noticeably quicker and the 3D better with movement. They seem very proud of the facetracking though, arguably, it should have been implemented earlier. And why it can't be done using software I have no idea.

It is much smaller than my 3DS XL though, however I prefer the resolution of the screen obviously as the XL can look shoddy at times.

But yeah, overall impressed. Now it's time to rebuild that 3DS collection...

Comment

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX will be released on 3DS this May in the US and EU

Comment

GAME's FB page has confirmed Teddy's info that the Majora's Mask 3DS XL is staying a Nintendo Store exclusive. However, they suggest that the MH4 LE version will be hitting GAME in the next day or two

Comment

Looks like America got the shaft, Nintendo are only releasing the XL over there. No smaller model & no faceplates, wonder if they will pull that trick here too. Sure they released the smaller one as an ambassador set but i wonder if they will make it to retail.

Pretty excited that there is a new rhythm tengoku game coming for 3DS, new levels along with levels from the GBA/DS/Wii versions. Sounds awesome, pissed myself laughing at Iwata in the Nintendo direct doing the karate man punching minigame.
            Last edited by importaku; 15-01-2015, 03:19.

Comment

I'm not happy the MH4U LE is gamestop-only.
              In protest I'll get the red one using points.
              Happy to hear Xenoblade 3D is making it out of Japan. Though, only for financial reasons

Comment

Oh Iwata LOL

Seems the new rhythm tengoku will have 100 minigames 70 from the old games & 30 new.

Comment

LOL someone made an upgrade of the Iwata gif.

3DS cockblock

Comment

I've ordered a normal black one from ShopTo. Going to order a couple of faceplates too including the new Kirby one and maybe the felt / wood Mario ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      GAME's FB page has confirmed Teddy's info that the Majora's Mask 3DS XL is staying a Nintendo Store exclusive. However, they suggest that the MH4 LE version will be hitting GAME in the next day or two
                      Monster hunter LE is up on GAMES site now ?209.99

Comment

I caved, like a sucker. That's me back up to three systems.

Comment

I've decided not to bother. Not until any games I want need it.

Comment

Weakness is me. Just preordered the MH4 LE XL

Comment

Well just spent ?260 over at Shopto, XL with MH4 and Zelda ouch

Comment

I'm torn between pre-ordering a N3DS XL online now and waiting for release day to go to a GAME store and trade-in my OG XL.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 15-01-2015, 11:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X