Arcades in London(Kensington)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcades in London(Kensington)?

Staying over in London with work tomorrow night as we're taking down the toy exhibition at Olympia over the weekend and I'll have nothing to do in the evening, so just wondered if there were any arcades in the area?

It's either that, or stay in the hotel with my Vita for company!

You're definitely close enough to warrant a visit to HoG - http://www.thehoguk.com/contact-us/

Comment

Not an arcade, and the other side of London but you may enjoy the Loading Bar in Dalston.

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
        Not an arcade, and the other side of London but you may enjoy the Loading Bar in Dalston.
        This.

Only one coin-op (Konami's classic 1993 Basketballer Run and Gun) but plenty of modern and retro consoles available to play on free of charge and decently-priced booze.

Comment

Not been to Loading myself but Peckham's Four Quarters has plenty of coin ops and retro home systems upstairs. There's an MVS 6 slot with KoF 98, Metal Slug, Neo Bomberman and others, Point Blank, HoTD2 (in a HotD 1 cab for some reason), Tron, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Smash TV, Sega Rally, and others. All original restored cabs too.

Upstairs you've got SNES and MD and others I can't remember.

Great place

Comment

Working...
          X