Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiiu 84 quid in store at tesco

According to a trusted twitter friend.

Any more info on that? Basic or premium/bundle or whatever? Letting a friend know before it spreads to HUKD!!

Comment

Basic unit.

Comment

Bargain! Guessing this is Tesco now deciding to stop selling the Wii u then.

Comment

Off to Tesco tonight then to see if they have any...this is the excuse I've been waiting for to pick one up.

Neil

Comment

None by me, just phoned and checked. All they had were the premium Mario Kart bundles at full price.

Comment

Think this is just a good deal unique to one store, most likely a bit of a wild goose chase.

Comment

Anyone else find otherwise? Was thinking of swinging by after work in case they have any game discounts.

Comment

Just been reading the post on HDUK and nobody else has managed to find one in any other store.

Im hoping that if the 8GB models are being phased out, Argos may start slashing their prices too, they are already down to ?150. Im almost ready to pull the trigger on one but another ?20-?30 would just about do it for me

Comment

Rapidly losing trust in the aforementioned friend...

Comment

Probably just a store who happened to have a couple of basic units left.

Comment

People who answer the phones in Tesco stores must love it when these kinds of things get posted on HUKD.

Comment

It's an indication of my attitude toward current gaming that even at ?84 I couldn't be arsed to go to the massive Tesco around the corner to see if this was genuine when I first read it today.

Comment

You should though Colin to satisfy your curiosity.

Might check a couple of the superstores nearby, then leave it. I'm not travelling beyond county borders to try and find one, after that.

If anyone manages to pick one up you're free to gloat on here if you want

Comment

Seems the Premium is at ?84 too, stock permitting of course, guess Tesco are waving goodbye to the Wii U from now on.

Comment

Working...
                              X