New Disaster Report Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Disaster Report Game

After the last one was cancelled just before completion, the series' creator is making a new Disaster Report game.

Linky.

Excellent news!

Comment

Will it have clunky 6th generation controls as well?

Comment

It's funny as GTAV has clunky 6th generation controls and it never gets mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          It's funny as GTAV has clunky 6th generation controls and it never gets mentioned.
          You won't read any denials from me haha.

Comment

絶体絶命都市は、災害をテーマにしたサバイバルアクションアドベンチャーゲームです。絶体絶命都市公式サイト: http://www.zettai-zetsumei.jp/< ストーリー >201X年7月。強烈な日差し、焼け付くアスファルト。次々と自重に耐えられず倒壊していくビル群。地震発生直後の街は、危険に溢れ、人々...

Reveal trailer released anx four years ago 112 called it. The game is Disaster Report 4 Plus, an updated version of the cancelled PS3 entry

Comment

Disaster Report at last came out last year, and now Granzella will publish a Switch version in September 2019.
              There's also a DLC scheduled for the PS4 version in late May, but right now it's unknown if the Switch version will include it.

Comment

I take it there's little chance of an English language version but either way I might well give it a go.

Comment

I'm much more interested to see how it will run on the Switch, on the PS4 the game has trouble reaching 30fps, and lot of time it's around 10.
                  The trailer doesn't give much away, it looks straight from the PS4 version.

Comment

There is a PS4 demo of this, must be on JP PSN. I played it.

Comment

Disaster Report will come to westrn shores on PC, PS4, and Switch in early 2020 courtesy of Nippon Ichi America.
                      Just as a reminder: https://bordersdown.net/threads/1267...isaster+report

Comment

I know you had a rough ride with it, but I still feel somewhat obliged to give this a shot. Glad it's getting localised, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X