leonard nimoy Rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leonard nimoy Rip

Mr. Nimoy won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-Vulcan first officer in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek.”

that really sucks though was a ripe old age

Just heard, really sad.

Comment

Nooooooooooooo! Aw man, this is really sad. That man will never know it but he was such a huge part of my life as Spock. Awful news.

Comment

Music for the thread.

Comment

Yikes that's a big shame

Comment

"Now's the time to journey home..."

Comment

Was indeed a legend for our era. I wasn't even a Star Trek fan but knew and liked both the man and character.

Comment

Terrible news. I read he'd gone into hospital the other day, but I didn't expect such a quick end. Spock is an amazing character, and Nimoy played him to absolute perfection. So many figureheads of my youth have died in recent years, it's really heartbreaking stuff.

Comment

Can't they fire his coffin onto a desolate planet along with a Genesis Device like last time?

A brilliantly written character like Spock will live forever in popular culture, but Nimoy's acting made the character come to life.

R.I.P.

Comment

Awful news , will never be forgotten

:-( RIP sir .
                    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 27-02-2015, 17:26.

Comment

Just heard it on Key 103 as the newsreader said he played the popular character Spock for nearly 50 years on Star Wars. Muppets.

Kind of expected it after he was rushed into hospital a few days back with complications. A massive shame though, pure legend.

Comment

He'd lived a good long life, but its still sad. It was great seeing him play Spock in the JJ Abrams films. He was one of a kind.
                        RIP Mr Nimoy.

Comment

flavor flav just called him Dr Spock

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            Was indeed a legend for our era. I wasn't even a Star Trek fan but knew and liked both the man and character.
                            Yep, think that sums it up for me too. Sad news RIP.

Comment

Truly iconic, dignified fella. I was never really a Trekkie/Trekker, it was that ace episode of Columbo that did it for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X