X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy Type-0 | PS4 + Xbox One | ?30.98 - Zavvi

PS4 http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/final.../11090571.html
    Xbox One http://www.zavvi.com/xbox-one-games/.../11090572.html

Xbox One version is ?1.50 cheaper at gamecollection.co.uk with the discount code, they don't have PS4 version listed for some reason

The Game Collection promotion codes:10% - COMEGETSOME
    Buy cheap video games, consoles and accessories for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, from The Game Collection. Shop today for reliable, FREE UK delivery!

Comment

Beware thegamecollection and simply games and their grey imports. Big not for sale in the UK markers printed on the back and barcodes and stuff.

Annoying though, got a preorder with Shopto so that I should get it for day before release, but it's ?44 :/ very one else seems to be dropping it though

Comment

True about Gamecollection, can be a pain if you wish to trade in at Game or CEX etc.

?44, think I would cancel that, bit of a premium price.

Comment

Same on Amazon sadly. I'm paying for the day before delivery sadly. Nowhere else can give that that isn't the grey imports- Zavvi aren't always to be trusted. I have a preorder with Amazon for ?39 but they will be Friday or Saturday :/

Comment

I'm in no hurry.

Comment

I've got the Friday off so Id like to have it to play!

Tempted by Zavvi though- previous pre orders have arrived on release day...

Comment

Went with the game collection in the end. Grey import or no, for Bloodborne, Resi revelations and this, I've saved the best part of ?40.

Comment

I see Zavvi have a seperate listing for this, with the demo of FFXV and at ?15 more. I thought all versions came with the demo?

Comment

Cancelled this pre-order and changed it to Simply Games via Rakuten. Works out a few pounds cheaper. I ordered Smash Bros Wii U with them and it arrived a few days later than expected but there seemed to be some error on their front that time. That isn't to say that this will arrive on release day but as Adam pointed out, two listings for with and without demo seems really sketchy with Zavvi.

Edit: Link btw: http://bit.ly/1zJkhrT
                    Last edited by speedlolita; 04-03-2015, 14:17.

Comment

Nice price from Zavvi, very dubious about using them as the last 3 pre orders arrived late (a week late on one of them) will stick with my pre order from Shopto for the CE version and if I happen to be working that night i'll likely grab the release at midnight and get 10% off for the privilage!

Comment

My type-0 from zavvi still hasn't been dispatched! Don't plan on playing it til after I finish Dying Light and Bloodborne but I want that FF15 demo. Sods.

Comment

My CE arrived from Game today despite them telling me it was dispatched on Tuesday! One of the warehouse staff must have walked to my house with it given how long its taken to get here. Definitely different style that will take a bit of getting used to! Like it so far though.

Comment

They often send dispatch emails early- they have a caveat in them that says "for delivery on release day".

Comment

Ah gone are the days when the titles used to drop through the door a day early. Doesnt help my posty should really do nightshift judging by the time I actually get my mail.

Comment

Working...
                              X