No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters III: Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than never. Finally, Ghostbusters Afterlife got released in Japan (Feb 4th)and basically the last place in the world to have a release.

We got a nice Valentines Day card upon entering. Well I say we, I should say, me. Yep. I was the ONLY one in the cinema. A crap load of people watched the dubbed version on the ScreenX surround screen with moving chairs and crap. While I saw it in English on the massive imax like screen in Dolby Atmos. Smack bang in the center. Awesome! The only other time that happened was when I saw the late night showing of Wish Master at the Odeon in Liverpool when it was still on London Road.

I loved the movie. I thought the start was a bit dull and lacked a little however it was all worth it and really built up the main part of the movie.
    Also loved the music used . So many nods to the original in audio, set pieces and camera angles. Oh and the two after credit sections were great.

I even shed a tear or two! Just as well I was the only one there

Well worth seeing and yes, it shat on that that movie which came before it from a humongous height.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 04-02-2022, 12:53.

Comment

Working...
    X