No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters III: Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the real twist is that the kids aren't the grandkids of Egon...

Comment

OG cast took 1 week to film their parts which effectively confirms they're not in it that much though their part in the story is said to be meaningful rather than GB2016 style cameo's.

Comment

The brand new Ghostbusters film will be arriving a month after its US release in the UK. This summer, Sony is investing once again in the Ghostbusters movie franchise, courtesy of a new film directed by Jason Reitman. Entitled Ghostbusters: Afterlife, the film stars Carrie Coon, Finn Wolfhard, Mckenna Grace and Paul Rudd. And it’s ... Ghostbusters: Afterlife moved to August in the UK

Knocked back to 07 August in the UK so you can now see it with everything having been spoiled online for a month

Comment

Sony Pictures has pushed back many of its major tentpoles, including "Morbius," "Ghostbusters: Afterlife," "Uncharted" and "Peter Rabbit 2."

Sony has delayed almost its entire slate i to 2021 including GB3 which is now down for a March release

Comment

Reflecting on the failure of the 2016 version of Ghostbusters, Paul Feig says the film fell victim to getting caught up in the anti-Hillary Clinton movement and suffered as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Paul Feig says the film fell victim to getting caught up in the anti-Hillary Clinton movement and suffered as a result.
              And it was ****

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                And it was ****
                It's not that bad.
                I agree it's not brilliant but i thought it was ok, went in not expecting much & didn't hate it anywhere near the levels I'd thought I would.

I do need to give it a rewatch in 3D actually

Neil

Comment

I enjoyed it. Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are always good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    I enjoyed it. Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are always good for a laugh.
                    Also Chris Hemsworth hamming it up is worth it too

Has much more going for it then people give it credit for.
                    Cameos weren't really needed but made me smile

Neil

Comment

It's just my personal opinion. I was actually looking forward to seeing it too.

Comment

Having rewatched the original two movies every few years, I enjoyed the fresh energy that the cast brought.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          It's just my personal opinion. I was actually looking forward to seeing it too.
                          Don't worry each to their own & certainly a film that polarises opinion.

By the smae token I have loved all 3 of the Star Wars sequels but seem to attract abuse for doing so from much of the fandom lol

I admit I am super stoked for Afterlife though, so looking forward to see how it all plays out.

Neil

Comment

Personally...I enjoyed it, I really fancy Melissa McCarthy, for some reason.

It was hardly bad enough to stop AVGN from watching it. The sad sack.

Comment

Embarrassing movie tbh especially Chris Hemsworth, beyond cringe.

Comment

Sony was ahead of the game fast when it came to the annihilation of cinemas in 2020 and here they are again, writing off the first half of 2021 and shifting Ghostbusters: Afterlife once again - this time to 11 June 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X