Ghostbusters III: Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I very much liked that trailer.

The storm brewing, waiting for something to hit, was pure GB.

And goddayymn, Paul Rudd looks sexy. He's ageing like a fine wine.

Comment

Just saw this on GAF and I don't think I've seen it before:

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Just saw this on GAF and I don't think I've seen it before:

That's on the last BluRay release of Ghostbusters. Some amazing cut scenes too including an area that appears in the Ghostbusters game on a box 360 and PS3.

Comment

That'd explain why, I had an earlier run which didn't have much beyond the standard on it. Love it

Comment

Spoiler for Afterlife if you see the toys around:

Comment

The spoiler flare gets fired as Sony has screened the film at CinemaCon in full meaning people are going to start openly describing the plot in full very soon

Comment

Always be sceptical of early social media reactions to new films but from those who viewed it at the screening Sony held at CinemaCon the phrases doing the news rounds today include:

-Nostalgia done right
                -Perfect blend of classic Ghostbuster moments with a fresh and unique twist
                -A ton of heart
                -A someone who wasn't a massive fan of Ghostbusters I had so much fun

Comment

A huge amount of films have had reports of wonderful early reactions so, yep, I think we need to take that with a huge pinch of salt.

Comment

I assume the posters are paid well when they do it as it happens a lot but the shot to credibility when films turn out to be pap has to be a risk to business

Comment

Sony Pictures has pushed back the release of “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” by a week to an opening on November 19th. The shift took place mere minutes after Paramount Pictures announced the delay of the Tom Cruise tentpole “Top Gun: Maverick” from that November slot into early Summer 2022. Sony has postponed “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” itself several times […]

Sony has delayed the release of Ghostbusters: Afterlife... by a week.

Momentary panic over.

Comment

Comment

New poster:

Comment

Another to go with it too:

Comment

Reviews are out very early for Ghostbusters: Afterlife and the vast majority are coming in pretty strong. Made the mistake of looking at some of the chatter about them and there's still tons of moaning about the trailers and reviews referencing nostalgic elements to the originals. It's hard as we're still a fair way from actually being able to see the film itself but there's a very strong vibe that so many people who claim to love the original still have little to no grasp of the franchise lore at all.

Comment

Reitman says that one of the aims for Afterlife is to open up the franchise lore so that more films can happen hopefully from a range of directors providing their own takes on the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X