No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters III: Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best just leave it in the past. Look how fuggin stupid the world is, now. Venkman don't care, Egon is dead, Stantz is vocally enthusiastic but also hopeless without Venkman, Zeddmore is the only one who still looks deece and could be the lynchpin of this as the alpha.

Let's face it, he was the guv in OZ and WAS the guv. Ernie Hudson is the unsung hero of our age, he just gets BETTER!!!!

Comment

Hey, and let's not forget Ernie was also in an episode or two of ER

Comment

MGM has delayed Daniel Craig’s final 007 outing, “No Time to Die,” once again. Originally set for April 2020, then pushed to November 2020, then April 2021, it has now been pushed back again to an October 8th 2021 release. That puts it out just one week after “Dune” hits cinemas and HBO Max. It […]

Sony writes off Summer 2021 adding Ghostbusters: Afterlife to the slew of delayed films today with a new date currently set for 11 November 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.darkhorizons.com/bond-un...s-all-delayed/
          Sony writes off Summer 2021 adding Ghostbusters: Afterlife to the slew of delayed films today with a new date currently set for 11 November 2021
          By the time it comes out it may not be just Harold who's no longer with us

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            By the time it comes out it may not be just Harold who's no longer with us
            I mean, that seems unnecessarily pessisimistic. They're not that old!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              I mean, that seems unnecessarily pessisimistic. They're not that old!
              Neither was Mr. Ramis. Only 69 when he went.

Comment

Well, yeah, people can die at any age, but I think a six month delay to GB 3 is hardly a reason to start writing eulogies for the other two

I've been wondering what the fan reaction to this one is going to be like. GB has such a weird community around it. I think it's going to be very Stranger Things and I'm not sure how that's going to sit with people.

Comment

Well the last one really couldn't have set the bar any lower. The only way is up ... I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Well the last one really couldn't have set the bar any lower. The only way is up ... I'm looking forward to it.
                    Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Didn’t think Ghostbusters 2 was that bad, sure Louis Tulley as a buster was a bit of a push...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Didn’t think Ghostbusters 2 was that bad, sure Louis Tulley as a buster was a bit of a push...
                        Lol, nice.

Comment

A new snippet:

Comment

The varied height shelving has me confused. Looks like Real Canadian Superstore otherwise.

Comment

And this years Christmas toy craze is....

Comment

Yeah, too obvious that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X