Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    It's not just the guys coming back...
    I love Sigourney Weaver, she's such a cool person.

Bring back Rick Moranis.
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 08-06-2019, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
      Bring back Rick Moranis.
      he retired from acting years ago I believe. It would be cool if he came out of retirement for this movie though.

Comment

He went on what he called “hiatus” to raise his kids. Not sure what age they are now but I think they are all grown up. It would be nice to think they could lure him back for this.

Comment

Last time I read an interview with him his kids are now fully grown up and he does various bits but still doesn't act much and is incredibly selective over what he agrees to. By the sounds of things he feels next to no pull to reprise anything in Ghostbusters sadly.

Comment

They should kill off a CGI Moranis at the start to teach that lazy mofo a lesson.
            I wish I could afford to go on "hiatus", like these pampered movie stars!

Only kidding, Moranis is great and just one of the many elements that made GB so great.

Also, this really made me laugh:

Comment

Doesn't Rick Moranis suffer from Agoraphobia? I heard he's a lock in.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                They should kill off a CGI Moranis at the start to teach that lazy mofo a lesson.
                I wish I could afford to go on "hiatus", like these pampered movie stars!

Only kidding, Moranis is great and just one of the many elements that made GB so great.

Also, this really made me laugh:
                Best Key & Peele sketch ever I try not to watch it, as those songs get stuck in my head!

Comment

The Substitute Teacher one is still my fave, but these guys have got a great hit ratio with their sketches.

Comment

Beloved comedy actress Annie Potts, who played perpetually overworked secretary Janine Melnitz in the first two “Ghostbusters” films, has indicated she’ll return for the new one. Potts confirmed to KTLA5 (via JoBlo) that she’s up for coming back, saying: “I have heard some things. If it’s true, what I’ve heard – yeah, I think it’s […]

It sounds like Annie Potts is returning

Comment

Paul Rudd is in final negotiations to join Jason Reitman’s new “Ghostbusters” film at Sony Pictures. A continuation of the original two films rather than the 2016 reboot, the story focuses on a single mom (Carrie Coon) and her family. Rudd will play a teacher in the film. Finn Wolfhard and Mckenna Grace co-star along […]

Paul Rudd is in talks to join the film

Comment

In talks? Didn’t they post a video to twitter showing he’s in?

Comment

Hmm, haven't seen that but he comes across like a good fit for the film

Comment

The various members of the “Ghostbusters” cast over the years have discussed the possibility of a third film, talk that seemed to dwindle once Sony’s 2016 reboot of the property was released. Then, earlier this year, “Young Adult” director Jason Reitman announced plans to unleash an all-new “Ghostbusters” film, one that would serve as a […]

Ernie Hudson finally speaks about the film

Comment

First image of the central cast:

Comment

And that being about a 10-15 minute walk from my apartment.

Comment

Working...
                                X