Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSTV ?44.99 at Argos

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3574052.htm

Biting point for me. PSTV ?44.99 at Argos. Apparently this is the new RRP but I'd guess Sony are discontinuing them now.
    Last edited by MarioMark; 28-03-2015, 20:03.

Great shout, thanks, been wanting one of these.

Comment

Would really love to know people's results on this. I cant get Remote Play to work on my Vita, which is putting me off investing in a PSTV.

Comment

I'm disappointed with the remote play over wifi but it's a great deal to have a micro console to play vita games on your TV, they look pretty good.

Comment

Went and got one today. Can't get it to connect with my PS4 for more than five minutes, and when I do it's utter crap. First time I've switched the PS4 on in months, so at least it got a surprise. Don't have any Vita games any more, so I guess it's pretty much ?45 wasted.

Comment

Weird. It's bloody brilliant for me. You using ethernet on both ps4 and ps TV? And have activated high framerate on the ps TV?

Comment

Yes try going hard wired and the latest firmware update allows 60fps remote play.

Comment

Thanks. Picked one up from Tesco for a penny more. Pretty much exclusively using it as a Vita games machine. The games I have got that are compatible look surprisingly good on my big screen. (Dead or Alive 5 Plus and NFS Most Wanted)

Comment

my ps4 is upstairs hardwired into the router (also upstairs in the gamesroom)

if i got this it would be downstairs for the tv when the wifes gone bed but all this talk of the wifi being crap is really putting me off bothering

is it really unplayable?

if so, seems a pointless purchase

Comment

I was trying over wifi, both machines within inches of the router, utter pish. Though to be fair, broadband in my house is garbage as a rule.

Comment

Connected the PSTV to the router using a LAN cable and it's now working hunky dory.

Comment

I could connect my PS4 to my router via LAN, but no way in the world I could connect the PSTV to my router. Think I may just pass on it. Own NFS:MW on almost everything anyhow. Killzone would of been fun full screen I'm sure though.

Comment

Fwiw mine is connected using one of those ethernet over power plug things so it's not even real ethernet and it's still ace.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            Connected the PSTV to the router using a LAN cable and it's now working hunky dory.
                            I think for something as sensitive to signal drop as this a cable is probably the way to go.

My PS4 & Xbox One are still connected by cable, as they're in the same unit as the router, silly not to really.

Comment

Should probably point out that I only have the PSTV connected to the router, the PS4 is upstairs in the cinema room.

Comment

Working...
                              X