No announcement yet.

フレームマイスター Framemister Xrgb mini/ English firmware/free HDMI/ 38000 yen shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

フレームマイスター Framemister Xrgb mini/ English firmware/free HDMI/ 38000 yen shipped

updated November 16th 2015
    The XRGB-mini Framemeister is now selling for 38000 yen (airmail shipping included) with 12 months warranty and latest English firmware. Free HDMI cable.

Why buy from me?
    *Free HDMI cable - a necessary item for using a Framemister.
    *Free latest English language firmware installed - the Framemeister normally comes with a Japanese firmware. Very difficult to navigate for non Japanese speakers.
    *PRICE includes shipping - Unlike other sellers, my price includes the shipping. No extra shipping charges to pay.

D-Terminal to Component / Component to D-Terminal cables also available at 1000 yen when ordered with a Framemeister XRGBmini. Ideal for connecting your PSP, PSX or PlayStation 2 to the Framemeister!!

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

Here's a few pictures of the XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the framemeister.

[media=youtube]FLzTRJGBVYk[/media]

EDIT:
    PRICE HISTORY
    the original price including airmail shipping was 37000yen. The increase is due to the actual Japanese price increasing.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 16-11-2015, 21:23.

Free HDMI cable offer now available while stocks last!

Comment

The free HDMI cable offer is still on. Take advantage while it lasts.

Comment

Updated the first post to reflect the current pricing. Price changed to 38000 yen including airmail shipping.
        Last edited by Yakumo; 16-11-2015, 21:25.

Comment

Working...
        X