Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (New Metroidvania by Koji Igarashi) Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    Ok one thing that has really started to bug me with crowdfunded games, seems like review copies have already sent and received.
    That really pisses me off and doubly so because they've f**ked up the Japanese physical release! We won't get our disc until...... well, we don't know. So do you know what they offered us? Bloody steam codes! I don't want to play it on bloody steam.. That means I'd have to start from scratch when the Xbox One disc arrives. They have said they would provide us with Xbox Live / PSN Store codes but not until later. Why oh why didn't they sort this out earlier?

Comment

So happy the release is imminent! Tuesday right? Cannot wait!

Comment

I once kickstarted an album that was given away a week early on the kerrang website as a promotion. These things take the piss.

Comment

Yeah I think my Kickstarter copy is being held up for a little, annoyingly I bought another copy for the Switch which is also held up. Hah. I'll get it soon enough I'm sure. Very keen to hear some opinions from folks who are well versed in Iga-vanias...

Comment

Kickstarter has turned into a glorified preorder system where you pay up front, be smug in the knowledge that without your kickstarter funding this would never of got made, well it probably would it would just be tied to a publisher instead.

Comment

Just found my code on the survey page of fangamer. I thought they’d email it to you,only found out on Twitter.Downloading now on Xbox 7GB

Comment

Got my email from Fangamer informing me that my code was available 5 minutes ago at 2228 Well handled
                Cracking game though

Comment

I gave my steam code away to one of my Patreon supporters. So now waiting for my Xbox version.

Comment

Hearing the following with regards to this:

- Complaints about bugs, ranging from visual glitches to save losses
                    - Complaints about poor fulfillment for backers
                    - Praise, lots of praise for the game itself!

Hoping with the delay I'm due, there'll at least be some patches to help deal with the first of these.

In the meantime, I've got a Steam key that I can't use (there's no Mac version) to sit and stare at.

Comment

Someone on twitter mentioned about a game breaking bug in the most recent patch, something along the lines of treasure chest already open

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        I gave my steam code away to one of my Patreon supporters. So now waiting for my Xbox version.
                        I saw this, but don't realistically have a PC to play it on, but still very generous of you!

EDIT: That sounds like I claimed it, I didnt!

I quite enjoyed [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION]'s tweet:
                        "Feels like forever since Bloodstained was announced.

Since then I've been promoted twice, bought a sporty car, bought a property, resigned from my job, started a new career and completed Vagrant Story.

The hell have they been doing?"
                        Last edited by QualityChimp; 19-06-2019, 15:04.

Comment

Finally got round to playing it, Its rather good and far better then the demo. Graphics are decent and the music is amazing but they have fixed the controls and now feels far less floaty and easier to control jumping now

Comment

Done about 43% of the map.Some lovely levels in the game.Only bug I’ve had was with the sound after I had equipped a certain pair of shoes. Restarted the game and it was fine

Comment

The chest open/close bug thing seems to be pretty game-breaking, and really doesn't seem to be doing their public image any favours. It's a shame. What I didn't realise is that with the Japanese releases (which I'm in line for from my backer reward) is that not only am I going to have to wait for it to ship from Japan, potentially with a charge on top, is that it's potentially months from release! Buggerations.

Comment

Just tried this out. It really is not bad.

It's like playing... A Castlevania game. Who would've thunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X