Mad Max: Furiosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkie XL Returns To Score "Furiosa" - Dark Horizons
    Junkie XL will be returning to score the soundtrack for the next entry into the franchise

Comment

Comment

Comment

Chris Hemsworth and Anya Taylor-Joy...

Despite that, I still have faith in Miller the Deliverer.

Comment

Filming is well underway in western New South Wales on George Miller’s high-anticipated “Mad Max: Fury Road” prequel “Furiosa”. Anya Taylor-Joy leads the cast as a younger version of Charlize Theron’s character from the originals and is joined by Chris Hemsworth in an undisclosed major role. Today, a new synopsis has emerged via Collider for […]

Follow the link to read the synopsis

Comment

Whats the 4k version like of Fury Road, hasn’t had anything cut or butchered out i hope?

Comment

Chris Hemsworth? This sounds upsetting, the only thing I've found him bareable in were those few minutes at the start of the Star Trek reboot.

Comment

"Furiosa," "Godzilla x Kong" To Hit CCXP - Dark Horizons
                  First glimpse might be set to be revealed next week

Comment

First promo image

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think this is one of those occasions where I’d probably prefer had this story just been an original character. I do struggle with prequels, even though there are some good ones.

The bigger thing is that Miller truly captured lighting in a bottle when he made Happy Feet so can he… wait, no, he captured lighting in a bottle with Fury Road and this looks very similar. One of the strengths of the series, in my view, is that each one tried something different. I’m hoping this one is different in its own way.

Actually, I recently read Blood, Sweat & Chrome, a book about the making of Fury Road, and I would highly recommend it. A fantastic read.

Comment

New poster:

Comment

Nice poster. Classic old school action movie vibes from that.

Comment

"Furiosa" Script Has "Mad Max" Game Links - Dark Horizons​
                                The game is canon

Comment

Working...
                                X