No announcement yet.

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna have a Euro region code for the PS4 version for sale as soon as I get it; I ended up not having the time to play I and II again, so I've decided just to pass it on.

Comment

I'd love to do S1 and 2 again but no way I'll have time so I'll end up going into S3 cold

Comment

Ryo still looks and moves somewhat wooden compared to the supporting characters , I had hoped they’d have worked on this

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          I'd love to do S1 and 2 again but no way I'll have time so I'll end up going into S3 cold
          You’d be surprised. I thought that, too, but I finished S1 very quickly and am quite far into S2. I’ve just powered through them, though. Like Johnson doing Tai Chi.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          I'm gonna have a Euro region code for the PS4 version for sale as soon as I get it; I ended up not having the time to play I and II again, so I've decided just to pass it on.
          I’ll buy that from you in a heartbeat.
          Last edited by randombs; 02-10-2019, 15:36.

Comment

I'm still holding out hope that 1 and 2 collection might come to Switch. I could get it on PC but I don't want to sit there playing games on a PC like some kind nerd from 1997. I'm better than that. Hell, we're all better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
              I’ll buy that from you in a heartbeat.
              Let me know how much it is at launch and I'll do you a forum price - probably just what I paid as a backer which will likely be a fair bit less than the RRP.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Let me know how much it is at launch and I'll do you a forum price - probably just what I paid as a backer which will likely be a fair bit less than the RRP.
                I had a look and it's £55 on the UK PS Store(or £45 on Amazon UK, but that would take a while to arrive).

I appreciate the offer to sell at the backer price but your wedding's on the horizonzerodawn so I'll buy it for £55.

I tried to PM you but your storage is full. Full, I say!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  I had a look and it's £55 on the UK PS Store(or £45 on Amazon UK, but that would take a while to arrive).

I appreciate the offer to sell at the backer price but your wedding's on the horizonzerodawn so I'll buy it for £55.

I tried to PM you but your storage is full. Full, I say!
                  Thanks! I've emptied my inbox. I don't have the key quite yet though; not sure exactly when they're being sent out (I was asked to confirm that I wanted a PS4 key a few days ago though, so it must be soon). Seriously though, I'll do it for £40.

Comment

That’s ok, I can be patient

Comment

I went checking through my emails to see if I can access the demo and it doesn't look like I can. That seems to be a different tier maybe. But one thing I did notice is that there is an option to request a Steam key on top of the Epic store version, if it goes to Steam. I think that's pretty cool of them to give you another version of the game afterwards if you want it rather than having to pick either/or.

Comment

That’s good. I wonder if the Steam key would invalidate the Epic one or if you basically get two copies of the game, one more ‘epic’ than the other

Comment

1 month to go. I've just finished the HD collection after playing on and off for a year. I still can't believe the last time I played Shenmue 2 was BEFORE the original Xbox came out, where has the time gone? From what we've seen of this, if you can over look the voice acting it's actually looking like it will be decent.

Are there any details on the PS4 Pro enhancements? I'm guessing just a basic 2k resolution bump.

Comment

How are the HD ports now? Have they been sufficiently patched to be considered good?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                              How are the HD ports now? Have they been sufficiently patched to be considered good?
                              Apart from 2 minor glitches I never had an issue with them in over 50 hours of gameplay. They did exactly as I expected. I’m just grateful they even happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                                I had a minor sound issue(Ryo's footsteps going silent for a bit) during Shenmue, but so far have had no trouble at all with Shenmue II and I'm quite far into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X