No announcement yet.

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a funny video about Avatar and the Papyrus font. It’s good.

Comment

I hate and love that video so much as it's rather close to home! [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] came running home desperate to show me it when he first found it and knew it would wind me up. I have issues about fonts and had a similar moan about Avatar in the past. Guilty as charged.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
        ? And for those of us who can’t be bothered to watch the video?...
        Tough tiddly, innit.

(Damnit, DT!)

Comment

I don't know why they are bothing with this when they should've done Shenmue Go where you hunt for sailors.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            I don't know why they are bothing with this when they should've done Shenmue Go where you hunt for sailors.
            Dude, don't give them any ideas! Anyway, doesn't that already exist, grinder

Comment

At this point I'm just glad the game hasn't gone turn based...

Comment

Previous trailer with Japanese voices:

Environment design looks great to me, surprised they've not shown this stuff earlier.

Comment

Playing Shenmue 3's recently released demo is like coming across some strange relic, unearthed and polished off by curi…

Shenmue III... may be good?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    I can imagine some websites imploding at the news of that lol

Comment

Anyone else been enjoying the demo? Suprised no first plays have popped up..

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                        Anyone else been enjoying the demo? Suprised no first plays have popped up..
                        What is the demo on?

Comment

I'm not sure if I have access to it. I must admit, I haven't checked. They keep sending me emails and I keep not reading them! Do only certain tiers of supporters get the demo or should I be trawling through my mails to find out how to access is?

Comment

I'm well jel of people with the demo. It's PC only though.

Comment

It's only PC, and yes you have to download Epic game store.

As far as I've got until I can spend more time on it at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                                It's only PC, and yes you have to download Epic game store.
                                lollercopter

Comment

Working...
                                X