No announcement yet.

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the sounds III will spin its wheels in the hopes of continuing demand for one. Still can't believe they aren't counting their blessings and wrapping the story up as a trilogy rather than working to the idea of a Shenmue IV, V, VI, VII etc

Comment

Ryo still looks like a plank though

Comment

18 years as well, he really should get that cut on his face looked at

Comment

I wonder if the somewhat robotic animation is intentional, like they're trying to preserve the feel of the original.

Comment

Looks good on the whole to me. Some of the lighting in that trailer looks odd and Ryo looks a tad more... feminine now?

Still, I imagine once I get stuck into playing it, it'll all feel familiar.

Comment

Cancelled Shenmue remake...

Comment

Crikey!

Mind you, they probably would have had to redo the voices to match the visual upgrade.

Maybe it wouldn’t have been ready in time to cash in on Shenmue 3?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                  Cancelled Shenmue remake...

That just makes the **** we got even more depressing

Comment

Mabee it will still come only at a later date mabee on the PS5. Perhaps if Shenmue 3 sells well and with the 1&2 remaster selling well the team will be allowed to finish it.

Would certainly need a lot of work though going by the short footage we got shown.

Comment

Comment

Looking really could, can only imagine what Yu could have done with a full AAA game budget

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Looking really could, can only imagine what Yu could have done with a full AAA game budget
                          Lol. I'm sure there's time for him to drum up yet another round of crowdfunding!
                          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 10-03-2019, 10:18.

Comment

Inconsistency in Ryu’s face still which still looks flat and odd , whereas newer character models look far more detailed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              Lol. I'm sure there's time for him to drum up yet around round of crowdfunding!
                              I would have rathered seen SEGA fund Shenmue 3 and IV and finish the series in style myself. The game looks quite nice considering its Shenmue done on the cheap and with nothing like the orginals staff numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                                Inconsistency in Ryu’s face still which still looks flat and odd , whereas newer character models look far more detailed ?
                                Yeah something about his face just isn't quite right.

Comment

Working...
                                X