Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillai View Post

And plus, the Yakuza series is better now and not just on graphics either.

Comment

I'd agree with Phil. I'm playing Yakuza 0 and it's infinitely more engaging than some revenge story because daddy got whacked, whereas I genuinely want to inflict great harm towards Yakuza's antagonists.

Comment

We are unable to...

Let me stop you right there. You are perfectly able to. You have CHOSEN not to. Big difference.

Comment

UPDATE (25th Sepetember 2019): The Shenmue 3 demo is set to arrive "beginning this weekend" for backers of the trial ti…

Backer demo hits next month

Comment

Comment

I think if you like Shenmue warts and all you will like this game, I think it will be a throwback like Yooka laylee was to Banjo Kazooie.

Though i think many review sites who are like not fans of the game i can see it getting panned

Comment

Looks great to me.

Comment

That is scarily like a HD Remaster of something that never happened. It looks both dated and better than I expected at the same time, hopefully they intend to reuse assets to increase the chances of at least nudging their way to a fourth game.

Comment

Just no. Loved shenmue 1 when it came out, but that’s where is should stay.

Comment

Ren and Chai look like Ren and Chai, but Ryo and Shenhua still look very odd to me.

Comment

Thumbs up from me. Can't wait for the release in November.

Comment

I take it all back, it looks utterly brilliant. How Yu GOD Suzuki is doing all this on such a small budget is remarkable, can't wait

Comment

Shenmue III on physical disc for the PlayStation 4. This Collector's Edition is limited to just 5,000 copies produced. Region Free. The Shenmue III Collector's Edition includes: Shenmue III physical game for the PlayStation 4 Premium foil stamped box Premium high-gloss individually numbered foil embossed slipcover Repl

Comment

Comment

? And for those of us who can’t be bothered to watch the video?...

Comment

Working...
                                X